Groups

littlewoods direct sofa

its abit of a silly question but has anyone ordered a sofa from littlewoods and had trouble getting it through the door, ive just ordered one and i am worried it might not get through and wondered what will happen if it cant, my mum had to take out her front window to get a sofa she ordered in but its not possible for me to do that. plus when my last sofa arrived it was at 7:30am so dont want to be messing about at that time of the morning.

8 Comments

Banned

well as most doors are pretty standard it doesnt mean that the manouvering space is going to be the same as yours

Banned

I don't think they would make pre-fabricated furniture larger than the average doorway, if they did I'm sure they would pre warn you

Surely all settees are gonna be different sizes? Aren't the measurements in the advert thingy?

Original Poster

yeah the measurments are there but me being a women didnt bother and just ordered it hoping it gets through lol i suppose the worst that can happen is the delivery men will have to take it back with them!!

Original Poster

im hoping with a bit of pushing and shoving it will get in

you take the door off and the arcitrave, we had to do this and it is surprising how much more room you get for manouvering

pink-ka;4437417

yeah the measurments are there but me being a women didnt bother and just … yeah the measurments are there but me being a women didnt bother and just ordered it hoping it gets through lol i suppose the worst that can happen is the delivery men will have to take it back with them!!

:giggle:

Good luck with it anyway hun! x

my sofa is huge and we got it in the doorway....its usually if you have a small hall that causes problems-i had one sofa had to cme in through the patio door....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Samsung Note 867
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846344
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4362033
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764684

See more discussions