Groups
    EXPIRED

LITTLEWOODS KAYS MARSHALL WARD VERY EMPIRE GREAT UNIVERSAL ADDITIONS DIRECT

DO NOT USE THESE CODES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS USING CODES SENT VIA EMAIL AND THE NEXT THING I KNEW I HAD THE FRAUD DEPARTMENT ON THE PHONE AND THEY CLAIMED BACK EVERY VOUCHER I HAVE EVER USED ..............I WILL TELL EVERYONE I KNOW NOT TO USE THESE AS THEY ARE SCAMMING ****S WHO LET YOU USE THEM THEN CLAIM THEM BACK EVEN DOWN TO ONE I USE 2 YEARS AGO AND I DIDNT EVEN HOLD A ACCOUNT WITH THEM AND IT WAS A FIRST ORDER CODE ...BEWARE THEY HAVE THE ABILITY TO RUIN YOUR LIFE CHARGE YOU 12.00 PER PHONE CALL

27 Comments

*ring ring* *ring ring*
    "hello"
    "this is 2008 on the phone for you"

Banned

deja vu

Banned

akme;6272750

*ring ring* *ring ring*"hello""this is 2008 on the phone for you"

It's mean but I did lol.

Deja vu, I am out:)

Costly lesson learnt then!

There have been numerous threads on here about this, going into great detail.

Did they ask for the CAPS lock back as well?

Banned

akme;6272780

Did they ask for the CAPS lock back as well?

give her a break, her life has just been ruined by a 12.00 phone call:?

So you decide to spam 20 threads in the voucher section just to let us all know, have you possibly abused the vouchers?

If they've emailed you the codes then they can't take them back, do you still have the emails as proof?

Original Poster

Hey I Was Just Doing Other A Favour As Not To Be Spammed By These Vouchers I Am New To This Site !

Banned

AshleyRFC;6272817

If they've emailed you the codes then they can't take them back, do you … If they've emailed you the codes then they can't take them back, do you still have the emails as proof?

you cant open 7 differnet accounts with the same company and use them seven times:?

common sense really

Original Poster

I Didnt Have 7 Accounts Thank You

Banned

ange1273;6272828

Hey I Was Just Doing Other A Favour As Not To Be Spammed By These … Hey I Was Just Doing Other A Favour As Not To Be Spammed By These Vouchers I Am New To This Site !

the vouchers are not to be abused and most honest people use them in the correct way

no need to spoil threads for others because you attempted to defraud a company.....states in terms and conditions how they can be used and what will happen if you abuse them which you obviously have im afraid

sorry if thats not what you want to hear

casparwhite;6272837

you cant open 7 differnet accounts with the same company and use them … you cant open 7 differnet accounts with the same company and use them seven times:?common sense really

You can't???? :oops:

Banned

ange1273;6272848

I Didnt Have 7 Accounts Thank You

why have you listed 7 company names in the op then?

Original Poster

how can u say this one of them was a first order discount from 2 years ago i dont think that come under the defrauding a company do u !!

ange1273;6272861

how can u say this one of them was a first order discount from 2 years … how can u say this one of them was a first order discount from 2 years ago i dont think that come under the defrauding a company do u !!

So how many accounts, how many vouchers?

casparwhite;6272788

give her a break, her life has just been ruined by a 12.00 phone call:?

but think of the children................wont someone think of the children

Banned

ange1273;6272861

how can u say this one of them was a first order discount from 2 years … how can u say this one of them was a first order discount from 2 years ago i dont think that come under the defrauding a company do u !!

maybe that was used correctly and you have since abused the vouchers in some way.....that would be the only reason they would take all benefits you have had from them away from years ago

how many different accounts do you have then and how many vouchers have you used?

Lets hope all that have used em do not end up in the same lesson.

Banned

and another one!

OP - you have no sympathy from me whatsoever - or from many others for that matter!

the reasons have been covered numerous times here

lesson learned!

Oh and its not a scam - if you read the T&C's then you wouldnt be ranting and raving here for no reason

Be glad they are not taking you to court for scamming them. :-D

Banned

http://www.english.uiuc.edu/-people-/faculty/debaron/wolimages/jail.gif

Yeah pretty straightforward. As most of those vouchers were for the first buy only. I've used one once as thats what the T&C's said.

Although i do think we should restrict the amount of times these codes appear on the site.

Goddamn that's an angry post. Must of had steam coming out of your ears. Love it.

Was the C word used in it, or is it just me?

Thank god it's only money.

Banned

robtallica;6273767

Goddamn that's an angry post. Must of had steam coming out of your ears. … Goddamn that's an angry post. Must of had steam coming out of your ears. Love it.Was the C word used in it, or is it just me?Thank god it's only money.

check out her other posts
    http://www.b3tards.com/u/74ab07594148489da262/smokedsausce4.gif

casparwhite;6273783

check out her other posts

Can understand why though - £12 for a phone call, £12 I tell yer!!!

nikkib123;6273814

Can understand why though - £12 for a phone call, £12 I tell yer!!!

Thats how much i charge people to chat to me, but then i am special! :-D

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. LG Watch Style worth buying for £75?22
    2. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good22
    3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.1215
    4. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1639

See more discussions