Groups

Littlewoods/ Marshall Ward etc voucher

Hello

I want to buy a bag off either Littlewoods or the other companies which are the same,

And i preferably want one of the - spend £60 get £30 off vouchers, but i need to know its going to work because i'll be paying for it on my mums card and don't want her being charged £60

Sorry mods if this is in the wrong cat, if it is please move it

Thanks everyone

7 Comments

Dont do it. More hassle than its worth, you could be asked to pay the £30 back.

Edit: they do take £60 then refund. BUT has risks.

Original Poster

4lyons09;6222916

Dont do it. More hassle than its worth, you could be asked to pay the £30 … Dont do it. More hassle than its worth, you could be asked to pay the £30 back.Edit: they do take £60 then refund. BUT has risks.

What if i rang them and talked to them about it, and got them to send an emailing confirming i would get £30 off ?

would that work ?

Cheers

james_lfc;6222968

What if i rang them and talked to them about it, and got them to send an … What if i rang them and talked to them about it, and got them to send an emailing confirming i would get £30 off ? would that work ?Cheers

as long as the code is sent to YOU its ok.
    but they will still take £60 then refund £30 :thumbsup:

Original Poster

4lyons09;6222985

as long as the code is sent to YOU its ok.but they will still take £60 … as long as the code is sent to YOU its ok.but they will still take £60 then refund £30 :thumbsup:

Okay thanks, so if i find one in my email im okay ? also when you say refund 30 how long does this generally take ?

Thanks

james_lfc;6223011

Okay thanks, so if i find one in my email im okay ? also when you say … Okay thanks, so if i find one in my email im okay ? also when you say refund 30 how long does this generally take ? Thanks

3-5 but up to 30 days.

james_lfc;6223011

Okay thanks, so if i find one in my email im okay ? also when you say … Okay thanks, so if i find one in my email im okay ? also when you say refund 30 how long does this generally take ? Thanks

Normally a few days. As long as you have been sent the code by email or through the post from them you will be fine. Loads have been abusing the codes and they havnt even been sent them leading them owing money to littlewoods.

Original Poster

t0mm;6223032

3-5 but up to 30 days.

thanks but i cant find an email :\ found one of marshall ward but it was a one day only one
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …231728
      2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?963015
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764546
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…58

See more discussions