Littlewoods Products Complaints Mothersday Flowers

I had recently ordered a bunch of Spring Garden Bouquet for Mother's Day from Littlewoods and I got them in time. I thought I had got a good bargin for £ 29.36 minus £10.00 so got them for £23.31 including p&p.

But I got a little annoyed with them charging me the full amount and when I had rang them up they said that the £10.00 discount will be paid into my account.

When the flowers had arrived I was a bit disappointed because of how big the bouquet was. I could have got a bouquet twice the size for the same price down the road. Today all the flowers arent opening and most of them are dying off.

This happened to me last year where I brought from additionsdirect.co.uk which is said to be owned by Littlewoods. But I thought they would have done something about it by now.

I would advice not to buy from them again.

Has anybody else had this problem?

Noddle36

8 Comments

Should be in Misc........asked for it to be moved for you.

Original Poster

Oh sorry :oops:, thanks

Moved over Noddle Misc is for general randomness, feedback is for HUKD feedback Thanks!

What was the £10 code?

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;4772503

What was the £10 code?

The code was ZQ008.

noddle36;4772693

The code was ZQ008.

Was it a credit account?

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;4773138

Was it a credit account?

The £10 has been paid into my account, I was a bit annoyed with them charging me full then paying me back the discount plus the flowers they sent.

noddle36;4773721

The £10 has been paid into my account, I was a bit annoyed with them … The £10 has been paid into my account, I was a bit annoyed with them charging me full then paying me back the discount plus the flowers they sent.

This is what they all do when using the money off codes. You get the money credited once the items have been delivered. Its a bit naughty really as it could make some people go overdrawn.

Cant comment on the quality though as I havent ordered them from there before.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4552123
    2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
    3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
    4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions