Littlewoods site down....

I have been trying to log into littlewoods site all morning and the site is down. I only want to make a payment. Sorry...just venting some anger..:x

7 Comments

Venting anger @ Littlewoods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That makes a refreshing change:giggle:

Probably down due to them charging back coupons back to peoples accounts!:giggle:

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD

Probably down due to them charging back coupons back to peoples … Probably down due to them charging back coupons back to peoples accounts!:giggle:

:giggle: :giggle:

Banned

muckypup

Venting anger @ Littlewoods!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That makes a refreshing … Venting anger @ Littlewoods!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That makes a refreshing change:giggle:

the sheer mention of Littlewoods ... how original :x

Original Poster

ahh, eventually, just got this

We are very sorry that you are unable to shop
at littlewoods.com at the moment.

We are carrying out essential maintenance to the website.

We will be back shortly.

This has now been all morning :x

back up now..

Banned

marshallka

ahh, eventually, just got thisWe are very sorry that you are unable to … ahh, eventually, just got thisWe are very sorry that you are unable to shopat littlewoods.com at the moment.We are carrying out essential maintenance to the website.We will be back shortly.This has now been all morning :xback up now..

Probably been changing their T&Cs!

I was just thinking, wouldn't it be a real shame if someone, for no reason at all, decided to do one of those DDOS attack thingy bobs (that happened to Moneysavingexpert) to Littlewoods?

Would break my heart that would:-(
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Need help with buying a 4K TV for gaming48
    2. Which Kodi Add-ons?88
    3. £1500 55 inch 4K TV44
    4. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)1115

See more discussions