Littlewoods Voucher Nightmare ...help!

2 replies
Found 24th Sep 2007
Hi

I bought a pair of jeans from Littlewoods on the 24th July using a discount code for £25. the order went through, i was charged the full amount & immediately after it I was given a £25 credit on my mastercard.

I was contacted today asking for £25 as they have cancelled the voucher as of 19th September. I logged in to my Littlewoods account and sure enough it is showing in arrears & payment to reach us by 10th October.

Please an someone shed some light on where i stand.

Thank you in advance

3 Comments

Banned

PROvider

HiI bought a pair of jeans from Littlewoods on the 24th July using a … HiI bought a pair of jeans from Littlewoods on the 24th July using a discount code for £25. the order went through, i was charged the full amount & immediately after it I was given a £25 credit on my mastercard. I was contacted today asking for £25 as they have cancelled the voucher as of 19th September. I logged in to my Littlewoods account and sure enough it is showing in arrears & payment to reach us by 10th October.Please an someone shed some light on where i stand.Thank you in advance

If you have a look in this forum, there are loads of other examples of this happening. Probably an idea to have a look for advice in those threads.

same thing has happed to me on the same date! im just returning my item, i know others are taking it further tho! good luck!

hotukdeals.com/for…992

hotukdeals.com/for…471

2 threads about the same problem. I also had that voucher cancelled, I called them and asked them to apply the £15 discount for new customers (normally automatically applied) so now I have to pay £10
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Spotify family22
    2. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members11
    3. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    4. Urgent help needed with travel agent56

See more discussions