Groups

littlewoods vouchers here on HUKD

With the exception of the £30 off a £60 order please be aware that if you input any of the other codes on this site and they wernt originally sent to you that littlewoods reject your credit - please be aware of this as it constitutes abusing the home shopping system - just thought i would make all aware of this

15 Comments

was discussed here ]http//ww…-t/

i lol'd

:lol:

Littlewoods in Voucher shocker?!?!? :shock: :lol:

This is pretty common knowlege (on this site at least).

i think the only safe one is the 1st time buyers codes...

They sent me a code yesterday - so Yay - I can spend..

Not that I needed a voucher to permit me to do that!

Butterflies;5442256

They sent me a code yesterday - so Yay - I can spend.. Not that I needed … They sent me a code yesterday - so Yay - I can spend.. Not that I needed a voucher to permit me to do that!

Not had any problems the ones that encounter problems usually abuse the vouchers.

Butterflies;5442256

They sent me a code yesterday - so Yay - I can spend.. Not that I needed … They sent me a code yesterday - so Yay - I can spend.. Not that I needed a voucher to permit me to do that!

STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER AND PUT THE LITTLE PLASTIC CARDS DOWN!!!!! :lol:

foxymissroxy;5442293

STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER AND PUT THE LITTLE PLASTIC CARDS DOWN!!!!! … STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER AND PUT THE LITTLE PLASTIC CARDS DOWN!!!!! :lol:

I'm really trying -

I can't stop shaking,

My brow is sweating

Aaahhhhhh - I need to shop! :viking:

Butterflies;5442256

share?..lol:thumbsup:

mamamia7;5442881

share?..lol:thumbsup:

I will bring the letter in from the car later (post man caught me as I was going out yesterday)

Banned

reject your credit account or just that particular order?

Original Poster

Credit account

Banned

scottster1;5459156

Credit account

can they do that? where in the t&c is it ? ive spent thousands with them , never been late with a payment . so they will charge the amounts to my account and close my credit account then??? without even a warning?

they havnt removed my remaining credit yet
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is55
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259

See more discussions