littlewoods vouchers please help !!!!

20 replies
Found 24th Jul 2008
this is the deal i ordered some goods from littlewoods used about 4 different codes over 4 different orders discounts were £25/£15/£10/£5 i have just cancelled my orders as my partners been made redundant and they have credited my account for £55. the total vouchers used (they have not taken the voucher value back from me)

what do you think of this.

20 Comments

and the price of the goods??

Original Poster

i had to spend £50 to get the £25 off and £30 to get £15 off and £30 again to get £10 off and £30 to get £5 off. this was placed one 4 separate orders but on the same account so when cancelled i got the amount of the vouchers back total of £55.

but whats the problem? did you get more than you paid?

Banned

the decent thing would be to notify them of what they have dne, if you dont you stand the risk of them taking it back when you really are in desperado street - karma

Banned

louloo;2598305

but whats the problem? did you get more than you paid?

they have cancelled the order, so not spent anything

that the way it works, its happened to me before. that means next time none of these vouchers will work for you again cause the amount has been credited to your account. they wouldnt take it back, its just like appliying the vouchers directly to you account, like an amazon gift certificate thing.

Original Poster

louloo!!! i havent paid a thing they have basically given me £55 for nothing as i cancelled my order.

Original Poster

saayinla. did they take the money back from you?

greyparrot;2598328

louloo!!! i havent paid a thing they have basically given me £55 for … louloo!!! i havent paid a thing they have basically given me £55 for nothing as i cancelled my order.

as a credit on your account? sorry bit slow ive been poorly:oops:

Banned

saayinla;2598320

that the way it works, its happened to me before. that means next time … that the way it works, its happened to me before. that means next time none of these vouchers will work for you again cause the amount has been credited to your account. they wouldnt take it back, its just like appliying the vouchers directly to you account, like an amazon gift certificate thing.

they can and have taken vouchers back, even taken them back from orders that havent been cancelled, op are you asking us what is the right thing to do, or asking us if you keep quiet if they will notice

Original Poster

yes louloo lol. i just dont know if they will take it back? should i spend it or tell them?

greyparrot;2598338

saayinla. did they take the money back from you?

No they did not take the money back from me, I actually just the money after about 4 months to buy an item few weeks ago without making any additional payment.

Original Poster

sassie dont know what to do for the best although i am very tempted to spend and get some free goodies.

greyparrot;2598371

sassie dont know what to do for the best although i am very tempted to … sassie dont know what to do for the best although i am very tempted to spend and get some free goodies.

Go ahead and spend it.

Original Poster

saayinla. thanks for letting me know i may just leave it in the account until near christmas and if they have not taken it back i will use it.

Banned

greyparrot;2598371

sassie dont know what to do for the best although i am very tempted to … sassie dont know what to do for the best although i am very tempted to spend and get some free goodies.

If you are that short for money you have to cancel orders, then maybe you should consider how things may be in a few weeks when you really are struggling and they pull back the vouchers leaving you with the money to pay back

sassie;2598392

If you are that short for money you have to cancel orders, then maybe you … If you are that short for money you have to cancel orders, then maybe you should consider how things may be in a few weeks when you really are struggling and they pull back the vouchers leaving you with the money to pay back

i would be very careful too as i have heard a few times they have pulled vouchers:x
leave it be at least for a while?

Original Poster

i have heard some bad things about littlewoods but i have always used vouchers and had no problem even the £25 one last year that some had problems with and i havent had anything go wrong this is the first time they have credited the vouchers to my account but then again i have never cancelled anything. was just abit curious thats all.

Original Poster

i think i will take louloos advise and wait a good while.

:thumbsup: the best plan i think
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4075
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769478
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2455
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604812

See more discussions