Littlewoods/additions and very accounts question

5 replies
Found 8th Sep 2009
I have an account with littlewoods direct and an account with additions direct.

I know they have now been called very but when i log into my additions account it shows my littlewoods account number and statement, yet on my last additions statement it still shows the old account number.

Does anyone know if they have merged accountsdue to the name change? Has this happened to anyone elese?

I've tried calling them but got fed up waiting in the q

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

Should be the same.

If not, just sign up again using the same details, and you will probably be treat as a new customer/existing customer coming back.

Original Poster

he6rt6gr6m;6240904

Should be the same.If not, just sign up again using the same details, and … Should be the same.If not, just sign up again using the same details, and you will probably be treat as a new customer/existing customer coming back.

so they have merged both accounts into one? seems strange i'm still getting two separate statements

You can use the same account on Very.co.uk & Additionsdirect.co.uk. but afaik, are still seperate...
With regards to the others, I am not sure...

Original Poster

I've tried emailing them but i'm going round in circles.

They are saying i have two seperate accounts but if a log into littlewoods or additions, the same account number and balance comes up :x

I paid Littlewoods £699 using my credit card last week, they told me on the phone that they have not received anything, my credit card shows a payment transaction to them, so where do you think my money has gone
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition55507
    2. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…22
    3. Free flights to Europe67
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1616

See more discussions