Littlwoods Laptop Misprice please help i think im in with a shout against littlewoods

I have read the guide and some of the replys from millarcats guide and breifly touched on the situation that i am in. I bought the littlewoods A100 laptop with microsoft office for £149. I chose the credit option as my payment method. I got the order acknowledgment email straight away and a week later i got the confirmation email (on 6th feb) still saying that i was getting the A100 laptop with microsoft office. (could this be a violation of the deliberate misprice act?) and last week i recieved a package from them only containing microsoft office so i rang them up and complained. All they did was say that it was a misprice and offered me 25% off the laptop or a refund, but since i opened and broke the seal on the microsoft office they said that i cannot have a refund. is this lawful and can i take them to court?

forgot to add, Thanks alot to everyone who helps.

3 Comments

do a search for the other thread - my trading standards say you have a case. details posted there!

kk_cheung - Send me a pm please.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…811
    2. Whoop! Next Sale VIP Slots have been released55
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047067
    4. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407239

See more discussions