Groups

Live chat on eBay? issue with escalating not received dispute e.e

Banned
    Hi

Pretty sure there is a live chat feature on ebay however I can't seem to find anywhere to actually contact them the "help" topics keep going round in circles.

I ordered a Christmas Jumper to be delivered on the 18th Dec. (listing stated 3 day courier delivery for an extra £2.99, which I paid), when the 18th came round it didn't turn up so I contacted the seller via eBay and asked for tracking etc they didn't respond so a few days later I opened a dispute and went back and forth with them argueing the fact that it was past the 3 day delivery date etc..

Long story short they have now admitted it was sent by 2nd class post (??!!) even though I paid for courier delivery, and ofc it has never actually turned up (now being after Christmas it woud be pretty useless even if it did!), today was the date to escalate the claim to eBay (as the seller still hasn't issued me a refund) however when I use the options in the dispute to escalate it I just get a page saying "oops there was a problem please contact us if it happens again", and as above I can't actually find anywhere to contact them

6 Comments

Home Customer Service Contact eBayPhone Technical … Home > Customer Service > Contact eBayPhone Technical IssuesRead lessDue to a technical issue we are unable to take your call currently. We're working to resolve this issue and apologize for any inconvenience. Please try again later or alternatively please use our self-service options that can be located under Help & Contact on our website. Thank you.

Try the call me link on this page
    ocsnext.ebay.co.uk/ocs…tem
    http://i.gyazo.com/11912a9ad35c84559cedfde0b33631ed.png

Edited by: "arachnoid" 27th Dec 2014

did you pay with Paypal if so contact them

go through PayPal

Just had a look, if you go to the help/contact us link at the top, select contact us(phone/chat/email), then select some random option like buying/how to bid/buy - a new window on right pops us with a chat link

ocsnext.ebay.co.uk/ocs…347

although they may not be able/willing to help you via this method

Edited by: "athunder" 27th Dec 2014

Original Poster Banned

athunder

Just had a look, if you go to the help/contact us link at the top, select … Just had a look, if you go to the help/contact us link at the top, select contact us(phone/chat/email), then select some random option like buying/how to bid/buy - a new window on right pops us with a chat linkhttp://ocsnext.ebay.co.uk/ocs/cusr?query=347although they may not be able/willing to help you via this method

Brilliant thank you !

Waiting on the live chat now, can't phone them as I have tonsillitis and can barely speak lol

For those who suggested going through Paypal I can't do that as I already have a dispute open in eBay and Paypal doesn't allow you to open another case, thanks any way xD

Holly1985

Brilliant thank you ! :DWaiting on the live chat now, can't phone them as … Brilliant thank you ! :DWaiting on the live chat now, can't phone them as I have tonsillitis and can barely speak lolFor those who suggested going through Paypal I can't do that as I already have a dispute open in eBay and Paypal doesn't allow you to open another case, thanks any way xD

Hope you managed to sort the issue out, and hope you recover soon from tonsillitis
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How easy is it to get a refund from Halfords?1325
      2. MacBook Air 11.6 MD712 Good Deal?514
      3. Query on retail selling on beer66
      4. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger910

See more discussions