Groups

Live Football stream

Hi all, I made a couple of other comments on other threads but not had much info on whether this is actually possible or not.

Now I know about places like justin.tv which streams it for free but to be honest the quality is a little poor and ideally I would like to stream the games and watch them on a 42" TV.

I'd be quite happy to pay for it but have no idea if any are legal or even a scam.

Did a quick search on Google but nothing looks that good.

So...good quality streams on the web and not a bad price. Anyone know of good sites?

7 Comments

i use livefooty doctor
    dont pay for any they are a scam as will just direct u to justintv or livefooty,
    have you tried streaming to your tv with justin to check the quality

Original Poster

no i haven't simply because the quality isn't that great on my C let alone a plasma TV.

Thanks for the info.

Whats livefooty doctor then?

if im watching a film the quality is always better on the tv than it is on the monitor so might be worth a try,
    to be honest though i have never seen one that is great quality

Original Poster

I would have thought there would be a greater demand for this to be honest. Especially if people were willing to pay and was cheaper than subsrcibing to Sky/Virgin.

Maybe in the future

New to this but I'm Keen to learn!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 187 ***1129
      2. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      4. word association Game74044544

See more discussions