Groups

Live Football Streaming

Anybody know of any good sites that provide good streaming of Live football - looking for the Man City v Leicester match.

Don't mind subscribing to a site as long as it is watchable - found this one anybody used it before:

watchfootballnow.com/fix…tml

9 Comments

Supermod

firstrow.net - my charge for you using this is £99.99 per week.

should find a decent one here

myp2p.eu/com…d=&

Banned

Dub1

http://www.liveonlinefooty.com

Who is your sub with ATM Dub?

no one m8, moved into a new place and still waiting for the YES on bloody installing the dam dish as i have slates on the front of the flat and no one can answers whats under the dam slates, so ive been using the above link and its worked great for me

guv

Who is your sub with ATM Dub?

have you still no sub guv ? dont tell me your living off trials lol i did use 2/3 subs last season and start of this and one was superb ..

Banned

Dub1

no one m8, moved into a new place and still waiting for the YES on bloody … no one m8, moved into a new place and still waiting for the YES on bloody installing the dam dish as i have slates on the front of the flat and no one can answers whats under the dam slates, so ive been using the above link and its worked great for me

LOL..... You dont mind a move!

I text Ray to ask him for his installers phone number.... Nothing back. I need to get mine properly tweaked. That and the high winds have put mine out of kilt a bit. Still works, but when you see a bit of BER creep in and the picture freezes, its all to easy to think its a server problem! Had a £8pm trial on Saturday which was pretty good.

lol na im always moving im the littlest hobo me, pm me later as i have used 2/3 installers for family/freinds and they was all good. unless you can get yourself down to nine elms market on sunday there are a few decent installers down there who run stalls selling equipment etc

ps. rays installer was good but VERY exspensive
    Edited by: "Dub1" 18th Jan 2011

Banned

Dub1

lol na im always moving im the littlest hobo me, pm me later as i have … lol na im always moving im the littlest hobo me, pm me later as i have used 2/3 installers for family/freinds and they was all good. unless you can get yourself down to nine elms market on sunday there are a few decent installers down there who run stalls selling equipment etcps. rays installer was good but VERY exspensive

It was the fact he didnt leave until HE was satisfied he'd pulled in every last drop of signal!

Mine tracks the arc, but with a 1m dish, I know its now pants. I know what he charged you - but that was from scratch and included a dish..... mine should be a doddle.

Yes please to good rate installer details! X)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3931592
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764606
      3. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate12
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846336

See more discussions