LIVE FOOTBALL UNTIL 2025 included with BBC License Fee.

Posted 19th Mar 2019
Superb work by the BBC to keep this away from the Pay-to-view services...

bbc.co.uk/spo…869

Wish they would give the winner a Champions League spot instead of 4 in the Premiership to encourage first team players playing in the tournament!
Community Updates
BBC.co.uk DealsMisc
33 Comments
The BBC is free now?
Its free if you're 95 years old, like your banta'
Our License fee hard at work
Free... Or £705.09ish in license fees until 2025.
BIGTHANKS
Not really free is it
hukd.don1 m ago

BIGTHANKS doesn't bring it down to £700.09 either
nothingmuch1 m ago

Not really free is it

Free if you don't pay...
I'm not sure if this is a deal or what to be honest - not really clear what is being offered here
nothingmuch2 m ago

Not really free is it

Depends on your age mush
jcwheeler9419/03/2019 22:18

I'm not sure if this is a deal or what to be honest - not really clear …I'm not sure if this is a deal or what to be honest - not really clear what is being offered here

Cuckoo
This is likely to go hotter than the Amazon deal.... Pop on your sunglasses!
jasondungate908 m ago

Fa cup

Thanks for that. BBC still not free
jakerushworth19/03/2019 22:19

Cuckoo

The BBC have still got rights to show the FA Cup? Have they got solely outright? Or will it still be shared by BT? Missing oame huge details in your post tbh.
all football is free thanks to teh intarweb
I rather see ads than forced to pay for something I don't want. BBC TV licence, the legal thugs.
jcwheeler9438 s ago

The BBC have still got rights to show the FA Cup? Have they got solely …The BBC have still got rights to show the FA Cup? Have they got solely outright? Or will it still be shared by BT? Missing oame huge details in your post tbh.

This my son, is the mystery of life
Hilarious.
amz321conr1 m ago

I rather see ads than forced to pay for something I don't want. BBC TV …I rather see ads than forced to pay for something I don't want. BBC TV licence, the legal thugs.

A scathing insult on a the 2nd greatest thing about Britain. Behind Yorkshire Tea of course.
roguesspam19/03/2019 22:21

This is illegal and as such you will be reported to the relevant Venezuelan Authorities.
roguesspam11 m ago

Who is this person teh intarweb?
One good about BBC is the Cbeebies channel. No adverts and the apps seem decent. The News has gone downhill for me.
jakerushworth28 m ago

This is illegal and as such you will be reported to the relevant …This is illegal and as such you will be reported to the relevant Venezuelan Authorities.

i AM the venezualian authorities.
The way BBC has gone I wouldn't believe the scores
Dead at -69°

I'm going to say no.
hukd.don9 h, 14 m ago

If you dont watch anything on a TV via free to air, satellite or stream any content you do not have to pay this but the fact is that 99% of people will do one of these on a daily basis so are required to pay this.

We are a couch potato society so if we never watched BBC before and choose to now then there is no increase in our out goings to watch the bbc so in a way it is free.
FA cup , man utd devalued this competition by playing their reserve team years ago, its lost its magic ever since.
snoopy1820/03/2019 09:55

FA cup , man utd devalued this competition by playing their reserve team …FA cup , man utd devalued this competition by playing their reserve team years ago, its lost its magic ever since.

You're only saying that because they lost to Wolves. Had they gone on to win, we'd never hear the end of how Ole's wonder season finished with a cup.
rufnek2kx7 m ago

You're only saying that because they lost to Wolves. Had they gone on to …You're only saying that because they lost to Wolves. Had they gone on to win, we'd never hear the end of how Ole's wonder season finished with a cup.

? That makes no sense, why would I be a united fan when I blame them for devaluing the cup
amz321conr12 h, 46 m ago

I rather see ads than forced to pay for something I don't want. BBC TV …I rather see ads than forced to pay for something I don't want. BBC TV licence, the legal thugs.

BBC-thugs...LOL...yeah brutal? ...get a grip!
No one cares about the fa cup
Fingers crossed they'll change the time of the final.

The designers of the new Wembley weren't expecting televised games to be played at tea time.

If the sun is shining, it results in the pictures being totally over exposed.... particularly on the right hand side of the pitch.

Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants