Live German TV Stunt gone wrong! Ouch!

19 replies
Found 5th Dec 2010
One of Germany’s biggest television shows, Wetten, dass? was ended early on Saturday night, before global stars including Take That and Justin Bieber could perform, after a candidate seriously injured himself in a stunt.

Link 1st post with Video.

Why can't we have TV programs like this in the UK!!

19 Comments

Why can't we have TV programs like this in the UK!!

We've got "You've been framed" and "Animals do the funniest things", what more do you want!!!

Original Poster

nikkib123

We've got "You've been framed" and "Animals do the funniest things", what … We've got "You've been framed" and "Animals do the funniest things", what more do you want!!!

Still there's more tense in seeing someone perform live stunts on TV and wondering what'll happen to them instead of watching someone sing and dance for 3 minutes! The closest we've probably got is BGT!

Wait we did once upon a time it was called "You Bet!" in the 90s totally forgot about that!
Edited by: "exStudent" 5th Dec 2010

exStudent

Still there's more tense in seeing someone perform live stunts on TV and … Still there's more tense in seeing someone perform live stunts on TV and wondering what'll happen to them instead of watching someone sing and dance for 3 minutes! The closest we've probably got is BGT!

True, I was only joking by the way

Original Poster

nikkib123

True, I was only joking by the way

All good

Doubt we could have 'live stunts' on prime-time in this country after that bloke died during rehearsals for a live TV stunt on the 'The Late Late Breakfast Show' presented by Noel Edmonds in the eighties.

ouch, makes me go cold watching it!!

Similar thing happened on America's got talent

youtube.com/wat…1mo

nikkib123

We've got "You've been framed" and "Animals do the funniest things", what … We've got "You've been framed" and "Animals do the funniest things", what more do you want!!!

are'nt you forgetting total wipeout!

What did he expect? it was an Audi driver

Banned

Rubbish stunt anyway, they had a bloke jumping over cars without the springs on "Just Amazing" years ago, he had a slight mishap as well

Wonder how many tried to pause it at point of impact just to see how bad it really was.......not that I'd do that sort of thing....

they should have carried on and driven the car at justin bieber-would be the highest worldwide viewing figures ever!

Original Poster

barky

they should have carried on and driven the car at justin bieber-would be … they should have carried on and driven the car at justin bieber-would be the highest worldwide viewing figures ever!

Wasn't there a flurry earlier this year about him not knowing what "German" was would of made sense to pound that "German" Audi into him!

Carley

are'nt you forgetting total wipeout!

Why do you think its filmed in Argentina

Listening to Wagner Carrilho is more painful

Ungreat

Doubt we could have 'live stunts' on prime-time in this country after … Doubt we could have 'live stunts' on prime-time in this country after that bloke died during rehearsals for a live TV stunt on the 'The Late Late Breakfast Show' presented by Noel Edmonds in the eighties.

I remember that well , very sad

oh snap lol

"wa wa wa wa oh oh oh oh" haha
Edited by: "numptyj" 5th Dec 2010

To make it worse, the Audi was being driven by the stuntman's father...

Koch was taken to hospital, where he underwent emergency surgery on multiple fractures to his back. His condition is described by doctors as "extremely critical" but no longer life threatening.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whatsup number, confused44
    2. What is gearbest like on warranty?79
    3. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch34
    4. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21

See more discussions