Groups

Live in Knebworth? Help please? Sonisphere

My brother and son are going to Sonisphere at Knebworth. They could camp there but I thought I'd see if I can get them a room in B&B or hotel for 2 nights. Does anyone know of any very near?

7 Comments

Supermod

Have you checked the Sonisphere website? Search their hotels and see if they have availability through the hotels website. Chances are that Sonisphere have already booked out the whole hotels.

Did your brother and son go last year? It was incredible!

Supermod

Accommodation booking
    Accommodation Check In Date Check Out Date
    Papillon Woodhall Arms
    17 High Rd, Stapleford, Hertford, Sg14 3Nw
    Destination: Hertfordshire Thu 29-Jul-10 Mon 02-Aug-10

The details and cost for your accommodation is shown below.

Description Price Quantity Total
    DISCOUNT -36.80 1 -36.80
    TWIN EN-SUITE (ROOM ONLY), ROOM ONLY(1 ADULT, 1 CHILD) 220.80 1 220.80
    ACCOMMODATION TOTAL FINANCIAL PROTECTION 0.00 1 0.00

Total Cost: £184.00

Original Poster

magicjay1986;8821447

Have you checked the Sonisphere website? Search their hotels and see if … Have you checked the Sonisphere website? Search their hotels and see if they have availability through the hotels website. Chances are that Sonisphere have already booked out the whole hotels. Did your brother and son go last year? It was incredible!

Brother did but my son is only 12. We went and saw AC/DC at Download yesterday and he LOVED it!

Original Poster

Thanks magicjay...thats a lot of dosh on top of the ticket...hmmm..

Supermod

scabbers;8821485

Thanks magicjay...thats a lot of dosh on top of the ticket...hmmm..

Exactly. Who is it they want to see? Maiden? If so, they might as well get a day ticket...

Supermod

scabbers;8821481

Brother did but my son is only 12. We went and saw AC/DC at Download … Brother did but my son is only 12. We went and saw AC/DC at Download yesterday and he LOVED it!

I wanted to go and had a ticket but I had to go to London for a course so couldnt make it. Gutted :x

Original Poster

magicjay1986;8821501

Exactly. Who is it they want to see? Maiden? If so, they might as well … Exactly. Who is it they want to see? Maiden? If so, they might as well get a day ticket...

They want to see loads so got to be the whole weekend :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Fitted Sheet66
      2. Good Sim only deals??57
      3. Digital ps4 games22
      4. BT FIBRE EXISTING CUSTOMER45

See more discussions