Groups

Live stock info

Hi. Just wondering whether anyone know of a good site which shows live UK shares information?

Thx

9 Comments

I think youll find that all sites are delayed by 15minutes to stop minute by minute trading. I havent found a live one yet!

We have been looking for a very long time for this .... don't think there is one.
    If you do find one please can you let me know & I'll do the same ..

No, it doesnt seem to be one

Original Poster

just out of interest............which online traders do u use or u would recommend?

know any that can trade Hong Kong shares?

midlandscomics;2444247

This has got good livestock … This has got good livestock info....http://www.poultry.allotment.org.uk/livestock/goats/

Luv it... Thats how I first read it and was going to post a local sheep market but I wasn't brave enough...:lol:

edna_clouds;2444293

Luv it... Thats how I first read it and was going to post a local sheep … Luv it... Thats how I first read it and was going to post a local sheep market but I wasn't brave enough...:lol:

Morning Edna. Glad to see it's not just me going crazy then :-D

midlandscomics;2444300

Morning Edna. Glad to see it's not just me going crazy then :-D

Morning midlandscomics..... I think theres a few of us about...

They don't show live prices, but why don't you just try to buy some to see the current price?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do these 2 men have in common1014
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764216
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions