Groups

Live vision camera for xbox360?

hi all
    I have an xbox360 arcade, I have my family visiting from OZ soon, thought for a laugh for the odd evening to get Youre in the movies, is there any other games that use the live camera?

3 Comments

Scene it uses buzzers. You're in the Movies uses the camera. Both are a bit crap IMO

The buzzers are a good idea, but Buzz on PS2/3 is miles better.

Trivial Pursuit is a good family game - It's a lot better than I though it'd be anyways

Original Poster

J_B;5476147

Scene it uses buzzers. You're in the Movies uses the camera. Both are a … Scene it uses buzzers. You're in the Movies uses the camera. Both are a bit crap IMOThe buzzers are a good idea, but Buzz on PS2/3 is miles better. Trivial Pursuit is a good family game - It's a lot better than I though it'd be anyways

cheers, i realised I got my first post confused and edited it:oops:, I'm slightly bothered that after they go back home after the trip I wont need the buzzers anymore. I suppose I could sell them on.

Yeah, you can pick up the newest scene it (box office smash) with buzzers for £10 - £15 second hand. It's not too bad, but you've got to be a movie buff to know the answers.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764153
      2. Any PS4 News Here29213612
      3. The great big HUKD Nintendo thread3335655
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?2283

See more discussions