Groups

Liverpool 0-1 Manchester United

Michael Owen 90+4

what are the odds ?

33 Comments

Original Poster

http://festivaloffootball.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/michael-owen.jpg

11/2 :-d

you wont get odds on a bet lke that tho bookies prob would only offer 100/1 tho true odds would be alot more

wont happen Owen = sellout!!!! hate him !!!! with a passion!!!!!

yes i am a Liverpool supporter lol

:x 9/4 on that owen gets a nasty tackle and goes off in the first half ...should he play final score....2-2

Mr Weasle;6673635

:x 9/4 on that owen gets a nasty tackle and goes off in the first half … :x 9/4 on that owen gets a nasty tackle and goes off in the first half ...should he play final score....2-2

thats because he is a hasbin and extremely accident and injury prone :lol: complete waste of money, he's nothing since he left Liverpool :whistling: lol

Michael Owen is 33/1 to score in 2nd half injury time according to Paddy Power.

]Link to paddypower.com

Banned

It will be 1 nil at 90 mins to man u, but undoubtedly be 6 nil by the time the whistle blows at the end of the game :roll:

modoc;6673660

Michael Owen is 33/1 to score in 2nd half injury time according to Paddy … Michael Owen is 33/1 to score in 2nd half injury time according to Paddy Power.]Link to paddypower.com

but thats just to score not man utd to win 1-0 and him scoring in injury time

Banned

danny09;6673517

wont happen Owen = sellout!!!! hate him !!!! with a passion!!!!!yes i … wont happen Owen = sellout!!!! hate him !!!! with a passion!!!!!yes i am a Liverpool supporter lol

Oh goody me too :thumbsup:

jamstaruk1972;6673673

but thats just to score not man utd to win 1-0 and him scoring in injury … but thats just to score not man utd to win 1-0 and him scoring in injury time

Yeah I know mate, but as someone already posted above, you will find it hard to get a bookie to give you a price on a correct score, correct scorer and the time of the goal all from the same game in one bet. Best chance of getting a price is ringing one of the offices etc to see if they will give a price on it.

Edit: It was you who posted about getting odds on a bet like that.

danny09;6673650

thats because he is a hasbin and extremely accident and injury prone … thats because he is a hasbin and extremely accident and injury prone :lol: complete waste of money, he's nothing since he left Liverpool :whistling: lol

Free transfer. Pay as you play = win! :thumbsup:

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/3127/littlebritain.jpg

danny09;6673650

thats because he is a hasbin and extremely accident and injury prone … thats because he is a hasbin and extremely accident and injury prone :lol: complete waste of money, he's nothing since he left Liverpool :whistling: lol

:thumbsup: i agree ...i do however hope that the pool win cos i support them thro thick and thin and lets get rid on the clown...rafa!!;-)

cbryanp;6673716

Free transfer. Pay as you play = win! :thumbsup:

even worse then imo!!!!!! why would you want owen on your team, he is useless!

iNSOMANiAC;6673733

LOL!
    Have some rep!

No don't get rid of Rafa... Liverpool must try to keep him at all costs, he's doing an excellent job.

PS I'm a United fan lol

Only 4 minutes of added time, Fergie won't like that!
    C'mon the pool!
    Hate Utd

danny09;6673770

even worse then imo!!!!!! why would you want owen on your team, he is … even worse then imo!!!!!! why would you want owen on your team, he is useless!

:? Has fniishing your cw caused your brain to shut down!? Free = worse than paying? You're on the wrong site pal you're looking for S***ukdeals.com lol :thumbsup:

Lost his pace but the finish against City shows he still has something to offer

danny09;6673770

even worse then imo!!!!!! why would you want owen on your team, he is … even worse then imo!!!!!! why would you want owen on your team, he is useless!

Ahem Andriy Voronin was a free transfer and he is banging the goals in for Liverpool atm......NOT!

Your post shows that you haven't a clue about football and you can't be taken seriously anymore. And for that reason...I'M OUT!

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/5567/p1608091119.jpg

Banned

HesFamily4;6673788

Only 4 minutes of added time, Fergie won't like that!C'mon the pool!Hate … Only 4 minutes of added time, Fergie won't like that!C'mon the pool!Hate Utd

EH? :?

Fergie has already passed the brown envelopes over to the ref team to ensure it :whistling:

be interesting to see how the scousers cope with 3000 travelling cockneys in the city centre after the game.

modoc;6673819

Ahem Andriy Voronin was a free transfer and he is banging the goals in … Ahem Andriy Voronin was a free transfer and he is banging the goals in for Liverpool atm......NOT!Your post shows that you haven't a clue about football and you can't be taken seriously anymore. And for that reason...I'M OUT!

no not really, im just here to slate owen, i hate him with a passion

danny09;6674037

no not really, im just here to slate owen, i hate him with a passion

+1

transit;6673978

be interesting to see how the scousers cope with 3000 travelling cockneys … be interesting to see how the scousers cope with 3000 travelling cockneys in the city centre after the game.

:whistling: quite easy ..hose them down the scouse way..p**s on them!

Thanks been trying to avoid the scores. Please change title to include spoilers and not the score

martinhb;6675433

Thanks been trying to avoid the scores. Please change title to include … Thanks been trying to avoid the scores. Please change title to include spoilers and not the score

LOL! I really hope that was a joke

martinhb;6675433

Thanks been trying to avoid the scores. Please change title to include … Thanks been trying to avoid the scores. Please change title to include spoilers and not the score

Seriously???

The post above is not far behind levis betting post in the all time stupidest posts of HUKD.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

modoc;6675463

Seriously???The post above is not far behind levis betting post in the … Seriously???The post above is not far behind levis betting post in the all time stupidest posts of HUKD.:lol: :lol: :lol:

LMAO!!!!!!!!! +1!!! considering the game isn't till tomorrow, i think that was the stupidest post i have EVER seen on here LOL!!!!!!!!

Banned

martinhb;6675433

set urself up for some abuse there mate

ridicule comin your way:-D

oopps too late

hotukdeals.com/ite…=31

You bu99er, I thought you were spoiling by telling the score there, then I remembered that it aint on till tommorow. :oops: :whistling:

milewide;6677517

You bu99er, I thought you were spoiling by telling the score there, then … You bu99er, I thought you were spoiling by telling the score there, then I remembered that it aint on till tommorow. :oops: :whistling:

Haha! It would have been a good bet.Some other ****** did score in the 96th minute mind, so close enough with the time.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047149
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767372
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2464
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)62482

See more discussions