Liverpool

Banned
    LOL

43 Comments

its got liverpudlians living there

53 seconds

I like Liverpool!!!!

Lol

http://rs517.pbsrc.com/albums/u331/Neuronian/90x90wolverhampton-wanderers.gif~c200 X)

Only 16mins in, still plenty of time for them to turn it around.

Oops. 2 down

Original Poster Banned

barriey

Only 16mins in, still plenty of time for them to turn it around.

X) X) X) X)

MrScotchBonnet

X)X)X)X)

oO:(

What gone wrong at liverpool this year strange one this ?

Original Poster Banned

waterloo

What gone wrong at liverpool this year strange one this ?

No European football and can't even make an effort in the FA Cup because he's so desperate for top four.

Embarrassing stuff.

Lol lol

MrScotchBonnet

No European football and can't even make an effort in the FA Cup because … No European football and can't even make an effort in the FA Cup because he's so desperate for top four.Embarrassing stuff.

Watched both southampton games in the cup and looked like they never even cared or tried.

Need mane back! Will be lucky to get 4th this season

Original Poster Banned

reenac00

Need mane back! Will be lucky to get 4th this season

Chelsea next.

calm down

this thread is just an excuse to hate on scousers haha, I bet most of you will be made up getting Sun Vouchers on this website/app

http://i68.tinypic.com/11w91n6.jpg

Liverpool way too easy to work out.... Stick 10 behind the ball and catch them on the break. Their defence is shocking.
    No plan B

Original Poster Banned

shauneco

And that was before today. lol

u664541

Liverpool way too easy to work out.... Stick 10 behind the ball and catch … Liverpool way too easy to work out.... Stick 10 behind the ball and catch them on the break. Their defence is shocking. No plan B

What defense?

MrScotchBonnet

Chelsea next.

Oh great! We have a chance if Karius doesnt play! Ha

Pray for Wolves ;).

Liverpoo.

shauneco

Pray for Wolves ;).

There is a football god

Wei mann oO

love it !!

start of the season everyone was bumming off klopp ..now there all turning on them

only idiots want Klopp out, we are lucky to have a manager of his calibre.

Snakeyes646

only idiots want Klopp out, we are lucky to have a manager of his calibre.

Statistically Moyes is better ;).

Statistically Moyes is better;).

Not at Sunderland he isn't.

shauneco

Statistically Moyes is better ;).

​I know, my mate who is a leeds fan (yuk) was telling me just after the match.

brilly

calm down

I suspect we're old....

http://i.imgur.com/qgRhyMG.jpg

X)

eliminating games to concentrate on push for top 4 finish only 1 game then mane is back, which is where everything went wrong when he went to Africa nations plus spurs losing 2-0 to Wycombe is worse

http://i67.tinypic.com/svnbbk.jpg

I expect 6-0-6 & TalkSport will be inundated with calls from Liverpool fans...Such as Dave from Bristol & John from Swansea who have never been to a single Liverpool game but have all the kit & posters on their walls despite being in their 40s, to tell us that Klopp needs to go

taylor102081

eliminating games to concentrate on push for top 4 finish only 1 game … eliminating games to concentrate on push for top 4 finish only 1 game then mane is back, which is where everything went wrong when he went to Africa nations plus spurs losing 2-0 to Wycombe is worse

Really? Im sure Spurs went on to win 4-3 and progress to the next round

taylor102081

eliminating games to concentrate on push for top 4 finish only 1 game … eliminating games to concentrate on push for top 4 finish only 1 game then mane is back, which is where everything went wrong when he went to Africa nations plus spurs losing 2-0 to Wycombe is worse

Losing one player shouldn't effect an aspiring top 4 team to this extent

Mane just missed a crucial penalty..

50pEachwayJay

Really? Im sure Spurs went on to win 4-3 and progress to the next round

​yes eventually but you got Oxford beating Newcastle and Lincoln beating Brighton

riverman

Losing one player shouldn't effect an aspiring top 4 team to this extent

​but mane does require 2-3 players to mark him opening the spaces for the other attacking players, one player can make a difference.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. It was forty years ago today......517
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …917
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2562
      4. word survey46

See more discussions