Top comments
jimhuf26/06/2020 04:23

Joining the likes of Blackburn and Leicester.

Don't think they have 19 titles to their name
Edited by: "Gollywood" 26th Jun
17 Comments
Unacceptably high price
Gollywood26/06/2020 00:20

Unacceptably high price

Why? In formula one we would have to pay near enough£50
silverGT26/06/2020 03:43

Why? In formula one we would have to pay near enough£50

It's just an unbranded cotton t-shirt. You're not even paying for a known name
Gollywood26/06/2020 03:47

It's just an unbranded cotton t-shirt. You're not even paying for a known …It's just an unbranded cotton t-shirt. You're not even paying for a known name

41210519-jPXex.jpgStill works out better than our championship t shirts

Don't think they have 19 titles to their name
Edited by: "Gollywood" 26th Jun
🤮

Whilst Man United Slog it out for fourth place with.... Wolves
History is a wonderful thing but you’re only as good as your current crop. Facts.
Kratos6926/06/2020 07:41

Whilst Man United Slog it out for fourth place with.... Wolves Whilst Man United Slog it out for fourth place with.... Wolves History is a wonderful thing but you’re only as good as your current crop. Facts.

Whats United got to do with anything? You don't have to be United fan, to not like liverpool
well done red men ywna
Edited by: "kevlfc" 26th Jun
jimhuf26/06/2020 08:01

Whats United got to do with anything? You don't have to be United fan, to …Whats United got to do with anything? You don't have to be United fan, to not like liverpool

41210982-HntUn.jpg
That price is extortionate but people will pay!
Anyway, as a united fan I can comfortably say Liverpool played the best football this season (and probably last season) and a well deserved title is the start of their new era.
I do hope united can let themselves out to battle it out with them like the old days:)

Anyone know if a parade is gonna take place?
jimhuf26/06/2020 08:01

Whats United got to do with anything? You don't have to be United fan, to …Whats United got to do with anything? You don't have to be United fan, to not like liverpool

In fact you just have to be a football fan of nearly any other team to not like Liverpool. Hopefully this calms their fan base down
It was nice of Chelsea to make Liverpool champions this year
Gollywood26/06/2020 00:20

Unacceptably high price

Correct. It’d be incredibly costly as you’d sacrifice any modicum of decency, integrity and class you had by wearing this.
nrackham7626/06/2020 08:20

That price is extortionate but people will pay!Anyway, as a united fan I …That price is extortionate but people will pay!Anyway, as a united fan I can comfortably say Liverpool played the best football this season (and probably last season) and a well deserved title is the start of their new era.I do hope united can let themselves out to battle it out with them like the old days:)Anyone know if a parade is gonna take place?

Very gracious, I applaud you.
Post a comment
@
    Text