Expired

Liverpool European Shirt 07/08 Black

15 replies
Found 18th Jan 2008
Anyone know of any reputable websites where I can get my hands on one of these shirts?

I always check sports shops when i'm out and about but no joy and the liverpool website says its no longer available.

Any help would be much appreciated.

15 Comments

i have this shirt for sale in xlarge £25 delivered

Try ]here

Have seen jerseys from this site and they are excellent quality

Have them ]here:

Original Poster

Allstar2, is the shirt new with tags?

yes its still got tags on it, only ever been tried on

Original Poster

Any chance you can hold on to it til next week. Bit strapped for cash this week, pay day next friday.

Banned

Still available?

Sebas111;1473227

Any chance you can hold on to it til next week. Bit strapped for cash … Any chance you can hold on to it til next week. Bit strapped for cash this week, pay day next friday.

as long as you are definitely going to buy the shirt i will keep it for you until next weekend no problems :thumbsup:

Original Poster

yes i will definately have the shirt next week friday. How will you accept payment? Do you have a paypal account? if so i can pay you through that. Let me know.

yes i have a verified paypal account

i have feedback both on here and ebay(allstarkeep2)

as soon as payment recieved i will post out the shirt recorded delivery.

as i have this shirt for here could you please state your intention to buy in this thread

hotukdeals.com/ite…ga/

try [url]www.sportsdirect.com[/url] might have the one Jersey u want....goodluck

op has contacted me to remind me he can pay now so he is paying 25pounds for delivery of the shirt as previously agreed

Original Poster

Payment £25 sent via payapal.

Thanks again

Original Poster

Shirt received today. Many thanks. Can you let me know how to leave feedback?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769367
    2. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3280
    3. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1214
    4. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…47

See more discussions