Groups

Liverpool FC

A Liverpool fan walks past a shop and sees the video "Liverpool - The Glory Years". He goes into the shop and asks how much. "£100" says the shopkeeper.
    "That's a bit steep, how come it's so dear?"
    "Well its a tenner for the video and £90 for the Betamax recorder!

12 Comments

lololololol

Original Poster

:lol:

t0mm;6243369

:lol:

why u laugin at ur own joke :? :lol:

Original Poster

micoo;6243384

why u laugin at ur own joke :? :lol:

I didn't think of it, so technically i'm allowed to laugh..:?

[COLOR="Red"]7.9/10

GJDM.[/COLOR]

Banned

Well it made me chuckle!

t0mm;6243397

I didn't think of it, so technically i'm allowed to laugh..:?

poor excuse :lol:

Supermod

I am a fan of this.

Original Poster

guv;6243415

Well it made me chuckle!

One for you for last season:

What has 22 legs and can't climb a ladder?

Tottenham Hotspur.

*Anything about forest is hereby null and void* :lol:

Banned

t0mm;6243437

One for you for last season:What has 22 legs and can't climb a … One for you for last season:What has 22 legs and can't climb a ladder?Tottenham Hotspur.*Anything about forest is hereby null and void* :lol:

Right then.....

[COLOR="Blue"]A supporter hands over a £50 note to the turnstyle operator at the City Ground. He says: "Two please."

The turnstyle operator replies: "Will that be defenders or strikers, sir?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]A burglary was recently committed at the City Ground and the entire contents of the trophy room were stolen. The police are looking for a man with a red carpet.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Blue"]Q: Why do Forest fans plant potatoes round the edge of the pitch at the City Ground?
    A: So they have SOMETHING to lift at the end of the season![/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]Q: Why do Forest fans carry lighters round with them?
    A: Because they lose all their matches![/COLOR]

[COLOR="Blue"]Arnold the Forest fan is walking his dog one day, when he sees an old lamp. He bends down to pick it up, and starts to rub it to clean it. Suddenly, a genie appears, and says, "I am the economy-price genie?" I grant but one wish". Arnold thinks for a while, and then says, "Make my dog Megson, win Crufts." The genie looks at Megson and says, "Don't be stupid, look at the thing. It's mangy, it's got fleas, it's got a bit missing from one ear it limps and it smells. I might be a genie, but I'm not a miracle worker." "All right then," says Arnold, "Make Forest win a match." The genie stops for a moment, then says, "Let's have another look at that dog again.[/COLOR]

Original Poster

guv;6243550

Right then.....[COLOR=Blue]A supporter hands over a £50 note to the … Right then.....[COLOR=Blue]A supporter hands over a £50 note to the turnstyle operator at the City Ground. He says: "Two please." The turnstyle operator replies: "Will that be defenders or strikers, sir?"[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]A burglary was recently committed at the City Ground and the entire contents of the trophy room were stolen. The police are looking for a man with a red carpet.[/COLOR][COLOR=Blue]Q: Why do Forest fans plant potatoes round the edge of the pitch at the City Ground?A: So they have SOMETHING to lift at the end of the season![/COLOR][COLOR=Red]Q: Why do Forest fans carry lighters round with them?A: Because they lose all their matches![/COLOR][COLOR=Blue]Arnold the Forest fan is walking his dog one day, when he sees an old lamp. He bends down to pick it up, and starts to rub it to clean it. Suddenly, a genie appears, and says, "I am the economy-price genie?" I grant but one wish". Arnold thinks for a while, and then says, "Make my dog Megson, win Crufts." The genie looks at Megson and says, "Don't be stupid, look at the thing. It's mangy, it's got fleas, it's got a bit missing from one ear it limps and it smells. I might be a genie, but I'm not a miracle worker." "All right then," says Arnold, "Make Forest win a match." The genie stops for a moment, then says, "Let's have another look at that dog again.[/COLOR]

T'is funny..

All our players seem to go to Spurs... :w00t:

I'm a pool fan and even I found that funny, lol.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Your favourite member of the Labour shadow cabinet is .....22
      2. Bearded chat1222
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767499
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691427

See more discussions