Groups

Liverpool Fc Fans - Former players have released a song for Hillsborough.

Iv just heard the song its a version of the classic song of "The Fields of Anfield Road" they have added a extra verse for Hillsborough. IMO the words of the new verse are great.

They are releasing the song as a single in April, I think all LFC Fans should go out & buy the cd, would like to think it could make the charts

You can hear the song on the BBC website news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm

96 fans from Hillsborough. RIP
    YNWA

12 Comments

No comment on the song, Not my thing.

R.I.P.

Good cause.

Hillsborough was a sad day for Liverpool FC and football in general. Tragedies like this unite fans regardless of who they support.

My dad was at the game in the Forest end - I was too young, but I still remember going back to the Hillsborough gates on Sunday to lay flowers.

Terrible day for football

The Ibrox disaster was a terrible day for Scottish football too.

2/1/71. R.I.P.

en.wikipedia.org/wik…ter

shauneco;4745095

No comment on the song, Not my thing.R.I.P.

I would like to thank you for not being on the of the stupid fans from both clubs who say and sing Disgusting
    things about each other clubs Etc.

God bless the 96 YNWA

NEWSHEET;4745449

I would like to thank you for not being on the of the stupid fans from … I would like to thank you for not being on the of the stupid fans from both clubs who say and sing Disgusting things about each other clubs Etc.God bless the 96 YNWA

Cheers,

Their certainly are some sick chants between the two clubs. Munich and Hillsborough etc..

Their not fans, Their a sick minded minority from each side.

I love the rivalry and banter but nobody should make fun of tragedies.

Original Poster

NEWSHEET;4745449

I would like to thank you for not being on the of the stupid fans from … I would like to thank you for not being on the of the stupid fans from both clubs who say and sing Disgusting things about each other clubs Etc.God bless the 96 YNWA

2nd that

shauneco;4745711

Cheers, Their certainly are some sick chants between the two clubs. … Cheers, Their certainly are some sick chants between the two clubs. Munich and Hillsborough etc..Their not fans, Their a sick minded minority from each side.I love the rivalry and banter but nobody should make fun of tragedies.

I totally agree with you, football is just a game there is just NO need for any of these sick chants. If i had my way anyone found chanting sick things about anything like Munich and Hillsborough should be banned from football grounds

NEWSHEET;4745449

shauneco;4745711

Cheers, Their certainly are some sick chants between the two clubs. … Cheers, Their certainly are some sick chants between the two clubs. Munich and Hillsborough etc..Their not fans, Their a sick minded minority from each side.I love the rivalry and banter but nobody should make fun of tragedies.

mrfun1981;4746863

2nd thatI totally agree with you, football is just a game there is just … 2nd thatI totally agree with you, football is just a game there is just NO need for any of these sick chants. If i had my way anyone found chanting sick things about anything like Munich and Hillsborough should be banned from football grounds

repped :thumbsup:

I was unfortunate enough to see the Bradford City fire.
    The lost fans of football should always be in other fans thoughts.

Respect to the above posters, all credit to fans of "The Beautiful Game".

Banned

Everytime they mention Hillsborough i get very upset. I am a big liverpool fan and tried to book a seat for that game. I rang everywhere but it was all SOLD out, which i was not happy, but now i know i was just lucky..........
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …90156
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?34209
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1213
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30115

See more discussions