Groups

Liverpool genuine title contenders?

Just wanted to know if people thought Liverpool were genuine title contenders this year

they've beaten their two biggest rivals so far and have had their best start to a premiership (after six games)

i know chelsea and probly utd are still favourites.......

22 Comments

Banned

as a big man united
    they havent got a chance

http://a.bebo.com/app-image/6897739129/5411656627/PROFILE/i.yaquiz.com/img/q/u/08/04/15/Dougal.jpg
    http://intepid.com/res/417.gif

lol, top 4 contenders yes, anything more I doubt it but funnier things have happened

Doubt they will finish in the top 2. Would prefer them to Man Utd & Chelsea though.

What does a Liverpool fan do after his team wins the Premier League?

Turn off the Playstation and get into bed with his sister.

finish 5th, hull will pip them to 4th

they drew to stoke @ home

The JFK;3067094

What does a Liverpool fan do after his team wins the Premier League?Turn … What does a Liverpool fan do after his team wins the Premier League?Turn off the Playstation and get into bed with his sister.

Nice one Tiger. How's your knee ?

darren9030;3067115

Nice one Tiger. How's your knee ?

Um the knee is fine.

Why do you ask?

How is your elbow?

The JFK;3067258

Um the knee is fine.Why do you ask?How is your elbow?

It's OK thanks - you obviously don't follow golf.

well if we keep playing the way we have been then we are definitely in with a chance though i know a bit optimistic but its exicting to watch :thumbsup:

Banned

black gerbil1;3067109

they drew to stoke @ home

Leicester lost at home to Millwall.! :w00t:

guv;3067786

Leicester lost at home to Millwall.! :w00t:

We lost at home to burnley:w00t:.

lyndsbowes;3067661

well if we keep playing the way we have been then we are definitely in … well if we keep playing the way we have been then we are definitely in with a chance though i know a bit optimistic but its exicting to watch :thumbsup:

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="6"]LIVERRRRRRPOOOOL !!! [/SIZE][/COLOR] :-D

:whistling:

After today's game vs man city hell yeah we are!!!! The title is coming home baby!!!

Supermod

mrfun1981;3124828

After today's game vs man city hell yeah we are!!!! The title is coming … After today's game vs man city hell yeah we are!!!! The title is coming home baby!!!

...you say "home"...are you yet to win the Premiership...?!?

Caution this thread contains knee jerk reactions;

http://faculty.washington.edu/chudler/gif/ppreflex.gif

magicjay1986;3124886

...you say "home"...are you yet to win the Premiership...?!?

The title of English Champions is coming home

Supermod

mrfun1981;3125598

The title of English Champions is coming home

You will not be able to compete over the course of a full season with a team like Man Utd. Sorry, you have failed every year. You may win the CL, or maybe the FA Cup...but not the Prem I am afraid...

magicjay1986;3125614

You will not be able to compete over the course of a full season with a … You will not be able to compete over the course of a full season with a team like Man Utd. Sorry, you have failed every year. You may win the CL, or maybe the FA Cup...but not the Prem I am afraid...

Well only time will tell, but i really do think if will dont win it, we will still be challenging for the title come april.

Don't count your chickens, Liverpool still have the biggest hurdle to come - away to Spurs to Nov 1 :lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1866
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3571334
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2035
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417514147

See more discussions