Groups
    EXPIRED

Liverpool go top after beating Chelsea 4 -0

from bbc

Liverpool go top of premiership after beating a lack lustre bunch of blue shirted reserves......

oops - sorry - its a bit early to post this

15 Comments

i did something like this yesterday and it got spammed and expired. even though it didnt break any rules.

Original Poster

borolad94;3291420

i did something like this yesterday and it got spammed and expired. even … i did something like this yesterday and it got spammed and expired. even though it didnt break any rules.

ahh yes - you were unlucky on the draw - but we won - ooops done it again - we will win:-D

Meanwhile, back on Planet Earth Chelsea beat Liverpool 2-0, and Benitez gets the boot and Gerrard retires.

Don't be silly holly,

[SIZE="5"]Chelsea 1-2 Liverpool :thumbsup:[/SIZE]

lol liverpool win today? have a laugh

MarzBarz;3291707

Oi shurrup you :roll:

Banned

borolad94;3291420

i did something like this yesterday and it got spammed and expired. even … i did something like this yesterday and it got spammed and expired. even though it didnt break any rules.

It got expired (dunno by who - it wasn't me) and the mods must have removed it. I guess they didnt like my idea either to rename Misc forum to Spurs Forum! :w00t:

guv;3291933

It got expired (dunno by who - it wasn't me) and the mods must have … It got expired (dunno by who - it wasn't me) and the mods must have removed it. I guess they didnt like my idea either to rename Misc forum to Spurs Forum! :w00t:

I think whoever did expire it would either be pathetic or alpha :w00t: :thumbsup:

3 more goal to go then you'll be mystic meg!!!!!!! :w00t:

only a goal chelsea will come back

Original Poster

http://i34.tinypic.com/28st3cl.jpg

MarzBarz;3292048

only a goal chelsea will come back

you what???????

holly100;3292699

GEEEEETTTTTTT IIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D

MarzBarz;3291707

:lol: :lol: :lol:

lyndsbowes;3292709

GEEEEETTTTTTT IIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there's a queue outside lewis's window, people waiting to flash their ass :-D

Banned

borolad94;3291995

I think whoever did expire it would either be pathetic or alpha :w00t: … I think whoever did expire it would either be pathetic or alpha :w00t: :thumbsup:

Probably. Or maybe just doing Gods work!:w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only33
      2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority11
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…66
      4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11

See more discussions