Liverpool John Lennon Airport - 8 new routes

Found 9th Mar
Thomas cook have added 8 new routes to Lanzarote, Costa Del Sol, Costa Blanca, Majorca, Algarve, Naples, Dalaman and Larnaca.

Saves travelling time and £45 taxi fares each way from Liverpool to Manchester airport for those who live near Liverpool.

dailypost.co.uk/wha…amp
Community Updates
MiscTravel
3 Comments
Thanks for the info Op. I would like to go to Naples again. I live near Manchester airport. I am though happy to drive to Liverpool airport. Going through Manchester airport leaves me stressed, and I am usually seething by the time I am on the plane. Whereas with Liverpool, I like the fact that you can park 5 min walk from the terminal, and though there are shops and security to go through, it never seems as stressful as T3 Manchester.
sean85668 m ago

Thanks for the info Op. I would like to go to Naples again. I live near …Thanks for the info Op. I would like to go to Naples again. I live near Manchester airport. I am though happy to drive to Liverpool airport. Going through Manchester airport leaves me stressed, and I am usually seething by the time I am on the plane. Whereas with Liverpool, I like the fact that you can park 5 min walk from the terminal, and though there are shops and security to go through, it never seems as stressful as T3 Manchester.

I'm a Mancunian as well and the difference between the airports is night and day. You actually feel like a human being at Liverpool. Well worth the extra 30 mins it takes to get there.
If you are going from Gr.Man to Liverpool airport by the M56, and you are interested in historical sites, then Norton Priory is an interesting journey breaker.

nortonpriory.org/
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants