Liverpool John Lennon airport overnight?

Posted 5th FebEdited by:"SOUTHWALES"
Hi, I have a flight from John Lennon airport next week at 6am , I was wondering if I would get away with turning up at airport night before at about 11.30pm and hanging around till my flight about 6 hours later, never used this airport before and no way of getting there early hours in morning, nearby hotels are expensive and doubt I would sleep much anyway with worry of missing flight, any help gladly appreciated.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
Can’t see that being a problem. The airport is quite small though. Just don’t fall asleep through boredom and miss the flight
How about looking at an Airbnb probably get a room for £20 ? X
39844262-CAkLN.jpg
As an example this is £12 for the night 5 min walk from the airport x
If you want to stay at a travelodge nearby try Travelodge Aigburth. Most nights its £36 and the bus stops right outside and is 24hours and takes you right to the airport for £2! Bus takes about 15mins
Oh actually there is a premier inn right next to the airport. But i dont know how much that will be.
If it’s a week night you can grab a hotel for £30-£40 . Get to Liverpool in the day and enjoy the city .
Don't forget to pay for your crossing over the mersey gateway bridge before midnight the next day or you will be sent a fine {if your going that way that is}
Yes that’ll be fine
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants