Liverpool One Parking

Found 29th Dec 2011
Does anyone know where I can park for free near Liverpol One? I am looking to go there tommorow and if there is no free parking where is the cheapest place to park.

Cheers
Community Updates
MiscLiverpool
15 Comments
In before the scouse thieves jokes.
liverpool one has its own parking?

omg i see the prices!!
Edited by: "plumberman01" 29th Dec 2011
I presume you are going during the daytime so you will be out off luck for any free parking as far as I am aware as all the spaces are pay & display until 6pm when they run out and free parking starts.

Their is a cheaper car park in Pall Mall by the Seat car showroom but it's about a 10 minute walk and if it's raining or your planning to have loads of bags then it can be a pain.

Would either suggest parking in L1 and take the hit on the parking as at least you will be right near you're car when you have finished shopping or maybe leave the car at the free car park at Sandhills station and get off at the next stop Moorfields or stay on until the one after which is central station.

However their is parking by the Echo arena at the Albert Dock which is pay and display and loads of spaces so might be slightly cheaper than L1

Nipped into town mysel tonight and think it was about £2.20 and was only their about 30 minutes as nipped in to pick up a jacket from the shop so was handy but it isnt cheap to park their. When it first opened it was £1.20 an hour and think their has been about 3 or 4 prices increases since then but they know people will pay with it being so close and handy
Hope this is of some use
Edited by: "NFS" 29th Dec 2011
we used to park at the albert dock is that not free now?
plumberman01

we used to park at the albert dock is that not free now?

I know their is pay and display on the Albert Dock now but don't know how far it covers with the site being big. My mate works for Virgin and they have parking permits in their car windows so you could take the chance and just park amongst staff and hope no-one notices but don't know what the fine would be if a warden noticed
Original Poster
Thanks All, does Liverpool One be open on Sundays? would there be free/ ceap parking then?
imnicebuttdim

Thanks All, does Liverpool One be open on Sundays? would there be free/ … Thanks All, does Liverpool One be open on Sundays? would there be free/ ceap parking then?

With where liverpool 1 is, there isn't alot of free parking around there, there are some spaces on side streets, but they are more up by the Anglican Cathedral, so a bit of a walk. Where abouts are you coming from? As it may be better to park up at a train station and get a train in.
Original Poster
Kitten13

With where liverpool 1 is, there isn't alot of free parking around there, … With where liverpool 1 is, there isn't alot of free parking around there, there are some spaces on side streets, but they are more up by the Anglican Cathedral, so a bit of a walk. Where abouts are you coming from? As it may be better to park up at a train station and get a train in.

We are coming from Preston so might just check to see how much the train will cost
I always park at Queens Square bus station car park, it's a bit cheaper than L1, and only a 5 min walk away.
Get the X2 bus from preston ...a day rider ticket for £6.90 and walk approx 5 mins to the very expensive liverpool1............ or take a disabled person in your car with a blue badge and park all day for free in moorfields ....5 min walk away for you.
X2 is a monster of a bus,takes a while etc used to get upto southport when i worked there - not a bad shout thou
the train is a pain changing at ormskirk to/from preston

myself go in the car,park in the the little car park by lime st or the council car park up in mount pleasant
years ago i used to park in kensington..off the m62 its easy to get to..buses go past every few mins and take you into the city..that way you dont have to drive in either!
Last time I went there with a friend we parked at a train station on the Wirral (think it was Bromborough, or nearby). We took a train into town, it was only a 20 minute journey and cost about £3 each. Bit of a hike to be fair!
Dga I didn't say L1 wasn't expensive, I said queens square is slightly cheaper, an alternative to L1, and that's where I park? My opinion.
dga

You're very brave! I would never do that.

you think kensington is rough? i used to live there and trust me i have lived much worse places! never had my wheels touched there either!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants