Groups

Liverpool or Leeds for a night out? and cheap accom HELP !

Hi

Me and a friend are looking to go to Liverpool or Leeds for a night out, we have been before but it was a while back so cant decide were we want to go.

Plus accomodation they both seem really expensive to stay there for some drunken night out

Do you know of any accomodation in these areas

Thanks

16 Comments

In b4 people slagging of Liverpool with talk of scallys and wheels being nicked!

Original Poster

I know thought of that !!! haaa !! Like it round the Docks its really nice

Leeds is always a good night and for somewhere just to crash how about

etaphotel.com/gb/…tml which is fairly central
    Edited by: "Marty1981" 1st Feb 2011

Had some cracking nights out in both cities, marginally prefer Leeds as the accent doesnt grate on my ears like a scouse accent.

try laterooms.com for some cheap accomodation

otherwise the Novotel on Hanover St in Liverpool is really central and probably quite cheap

Original Poster

Marty1981

Leeds is always a good night and for somewhere just to crash how … Leeds is always a good night and for somewhere just to crash how abouthttp://www.etaphotel.com/gb/home/index.shtml which is fairly central

Fully booked...but that would have been great !!

Original Poster

roryk83

try laterooms.com for some cheap accomodationotherwise the Novotel on … try laterooms.com for some cheap accomodationotherwise the Novotel on Hanover St in Liverpool is really central and probably quite cheap

Novotel is £120 per night.

Thanks anyway

lindseyanndavis

Fully booked...but that would have been great !!

Not quite as cheap but there is bewleys hotel
    bewleyshotels.com/leeds/

id decide by whichever accomodation was cheaper go to lastminute.com and check out if theresa great deal on the night you fancy for a mystery hotel, there class!

ive lived in leeds all my life so id go to liverpool for a change of scenery

nikkib123

In b4 people slagging of Liverpool with talk of scallys and wheels being … In b4 people slagging of Liverpool with talk of scallys and wheels being nicked!

Perish the thought.oO

If coming to Liverpool try Travelodge. Theres 2 locations, Liverpool Central and Liverpool Docks which depending on where you want to go/end the night in liverpool can be a 10/20min walk from any of the night spots. Or 5min taxi.

Original Poster

Thanks think were gonna decide on leeds so still checking thanks all

Banned

Jury Inn is a decent enough place to stay in Leeds.

Original Poster

^^^^^ been looking at that one thanks ^^^^

dcx_badass

I've been out in Liverpool a few times and Leeds a lot, prefer Leeds, one … I've been out in Liverpool a few times and Leeds a lot, prefer Leeds, one the accent doesn't make me literally want to throw up or take a knife off the nearest council estate piece of trash and stab myself and two, less likely to be robbed.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4452083
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?34183
      3. Samsung Note 8812
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread418214170

See more discussions