Groups

Liverpool Question

Hey, i'm off to liverpool for a couple of days soon, gonna do the anfield stadium & museum tour plus i've got tickets for Michael mcintyre,

Just wondered if anyone has any tips for things that are a must do while there..

Cheers in advance

21 Comments

save some money for kwikfit to get your tires replaced

i would sya the beatles tours a gooden plus aint it city of culture

Original Poster

jamespir;5668348

going on train:w00t:

Original Poster

jamespir;5668354

i would sya the beatles tours a gooden plus aint it city of culture

we are staying next to the beatles museum on the albert dock, so might give that a whirl:thumbsup:

Original Poster

thesaint;5668377

If you want to meet a … If you want to meet a legend:http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/433755/thesaint-on-tour-1st-stop-liverpool/

ahhh gonna miss u this time:x

gutted:whistling:

Keep yer hand on yer wallet and don't tell any scouser jokes 'cos they can't take it!

go to anfield!!
    Liverpool 1 is brilliant, shops & docks
    See if a show is on
    Ferry accross the mersey

Original Poster

ADZ1478;5668435

go to anfield!!Liverpool 1 is brilliant, shops & docksSee if a show is … go to anfield!!Liverpool 1 is brilliant, shops & docksSee if a show is onFerry accross the mersey

already booked the anfield stadium & museum tour:thumbsup:

just been looking at the liverpool 1 site, looks pretty cool,

jamespir;5668348

[COLOR="Red"]I LOL'd.[/COLOR]

jamespir;5668348

Since when did scousers nick tyres?
    What do you think they carry a puncture repair kit around, lever off the tyre, and leave the wheels behind?

:w00t:

junkenstein73;5668368

we are staying next to the beatles museum on the albert dock, so might … we are staying next to the beatles museum on the albert dock, so might give that a whirl:thumbsup:

The Beatles tour is fab, I did it a few years ago with an ex when he took 30 of us on a Magical Mystery Tour for his birthday. Even though I am not old enough to remember them I enjoyed it

The Anfield tour is excellent too - seeing the 5 CL trophies :thumbsup:

This looks ok but never done it shiverpool.co.uk/

Try this too tripadvisor.com/Att…tml

fireheaven;5671554

The Beatles tour is fab, I did it a few years ago with an ex when he took … The Beatles tour is fab, I did it a few years ago with an ex when he took 30 of us on a Magical Mystery Tour for his birthday. Even though I am not old enough to remember them I enjoyed itThe Anfield tour is excellent too - [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]seeing the 5 CL trophies[/SIZE][/COLOR] :thumbsup:This looks ok but never done it http://www.shiverpool.co.uk/Try this too http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g186337-Activities-Liverpool_Merseyside_England.html

....however if you want to view any premier league trophies, manchester is just a 40 minute journey away :thumbsup:

££ JASE ££;5671572

....however if you want to view any premier league trophies, manchester … ....however if you want to view any premier league trophies, manchester is just a 40 minute journey away :thumbsup:

I am not gonna turn this into a football thread, arguing the toss over who is better cos I know and the OP asked for advice about visiting

Been to Manc a few times and hated the place, says it all really. The only good thing there was the Hacienda

Not 100% Liverpool - but goto Chester Zoo, or even the Blue Planet Aquarium

Original Poster

fireheaven;5671554

The Beatles tour is fab, I did it a few years ago with an ex when he took … The Beatles tour is fab, I did it a few years ago with an ex when he took 30 of us on a Magical Mystery Tour for his birthday. Even though I am not old enough to remember them I enjoyed itThe Anfield tour is excellent too - seeing the 5 CL trophies :thumbsup:This looks ok but never done it http://www.shiverpool.co.uk/Try this too http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g186337-Activities-Liverpool_Merseyside_England.html

Thanks for the tips:thumbsup:

plan your escape route:thumbsup:

Original Poster

transit;5677902

plan your escape route:thumbsup:

Won't be escaping to Manchester thats for sure:whistling:

junkenstein73;5677929

Won't be escaping to Manchester thats for sure:whistling:

no doubt you'll be too busy chanting "free michael shields":w00t::w00t::w00t:

Original Poster

transit;5686994

no doubt you'll be too busy chanting "free michael … no doubt you'll be too busy chanting "free michael shields":w00t::w00t::w00t:

Bad Taste that fella :roll:

junkenstein73;5687187

Bad Taste that fella :roll:

not from my side of the M62 it isnt:p
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1642
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764436
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846246
      4. LG Watch Style worth buying for £75?22

See more discussions