Liverpool *spoilers*

78 replies
Found 30th Nov 2008
Does anyone know what time the Liverpool match is on today pls?

thx
lynds xx

77 Comments

1.30 kick off - 15 mins to go!

sorry, wrong match.
It's tomorrow at 8.00pm

Original Poster

Fan50;3612550

1.30 kick off - 15 mins to go!

awwww damn... i was hoping it was a late kick off.... not gonna be in till 5pm :roll:
can anyone keep me informed on here pls?? :thumbsup:

we play tomorrow hun 8PM kick off

Why would anyone want to watch that though when Super Man City are going to crush the RAGS?

Original Poster

Fan50;3612560

sorry, wrong match.It's tomorrow at 8.00pm

haha thx :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Kellie + Paisley;3612563

we play tomorrow hun 20:00 kick off

thx hunny..... my mum told me we were playing today :x i shouldn't listen to her :roll:

Original Poster

thekudos;3612565

Why would anyone want to watch that though when Super Man City are going … Why would anyone want to watch that though when Super Man City are going to crush the RAGS?

because i'm a liverpool fan and not man city :?

Phew! I was just ranting about the match being on Sunday (my busiest day), so glad to see its on tomorrow.:)

my hubby is gutted as its on setanta and not being shown on MOTD (being a monday!)

Original Poster

magicbeans;3612594

my hubby is gutted as its on setanta and not being shown on MOTD (being a … my hubby is gutted as its on setanta and not being shown on MOTD (being a monday!)

i watch the matches online on my P2P :thumbsup:

Tomorrow

Original Poster

Predikuesi;3612590

Phew! I was just ranting about the match being on Sunday (my busiest … Phew! I was just ranting about the match being on Sunday (my busiest day), so glad to see its on tomorrow.:)

me too..... i can watch it now :-D

once again, proof of plasiness

Original Poster

owlass;3612774

once again, proof of plasiness

shut up narky knickers

its on monday isnt it!?

Tomorrow night 8 KO live on Setanta but I am going.

Oh and we have drawn Preston NE in the FA Cup

thekudos;3612565

Why would anyone want to watch that though when Super Man City are going … Why would anyone want to watch that though when Super Man City are going to crush the RAGS?

ROFL - good prediction mon brave.

You got beat easily and had even more of the ball than the flukey 1-0 win last year!

When's Hughesey going?

thekudos;3612565

haha classic. got a bit carried away with that win over Arsenal last week and think you're invincible now eh?

Thump.

(that was ur lot coming back down to earth after being mauled by the mighty United)

££ JASE ££;3616252

haha classic. got a bit carried away with that win over Arsenal last week … haha classic. got a bit carried away with that win over Arsenal last week and think you're invincible now eh?Thump.(that was ur lot coming back down to earth after being mauled by the mighty United)

Lol mauled

Not exactly a fan if you don't know even what day its on, let alone the time!

Original Poster

Foxy102;3616288

Not exactly a fan if you don't know even what day its on, let alone the … Not exactly a fan if you don't know even what day its on, let alone the time!

:x i am a huge fan actually but 2 young boys, work commitments and having a house to run don't leave me much time to check these things out and as i was told that we were playing today i just took that as right so whilst in work posted to ask what time we were playing :roll:

Hmm, rather than HUKD, I would have gone to ]bbc.co.uk/sport :thumbsup: They have all the listings there.

Foxy102;3616540

Hmm, rather than HUKD, I would have gone to ]www.bbc.co.uk/sport … Hmm, rather than HUKD, I would have gone to ]www.bbc.co.uk/sport :thumbsup: They have all the listings there.

don't be too harsh on her, she only a plasi :-D

Aww lynds :friends:

I have days like that al the time

fireheaven;3616633

Aww lynds :friends:I have days like that al the time

obviously!..........ya a woman :roll:

Original Poster

Foxy102;3616540

Hmm, rather than HUKD, I would have gone to ]www.bbc.co.uk/sport … Hmm, rather than HUKD, I would have gone to ]www.bbc.co.uk/sport :thumbsup: They have all the listings there.

i was in work and it is password protected so keeps popping up every 2 mins to ask for password so couldn't be bothered going elsewhere but thx anyway :thumbsup:

Original Poster

owlass;3616615

don't be too harsh on her, she only a plasi :-D

:x call me a plasi one more time and i'll show you how much a scouser i am and rip ya blummin head off.............................

just kidding :-D

Original Poster

fireheaven;3616633

Aww lynds :friends:I have days like that al the time

don't we all :thumbsup: just men don't seem to like to admit it :? :-D

lyndsbowes;3616705

:x call me a plasi one more time and i'll show you how much a scouser i … :x call me a plasi one more time and i'll show you how much a scouser i am and rip ya blummin head off.............................just kidding :-D

blummin :thinking: .............. that a geordie word like :whistling:

thebeast2020;3614885

Tomorrow night 8 KO live on Setanta but I am going.Oh and we have drawn … Tomorrow night 8 KO live on Setanta but I am going.Oh and we have drawn Preston NE in the FA Cup

Excellent - I didn't see the draw but that is a good one for me

Original Poster

owlass;3616751

blummin :thinking: .............. that a geordie word like :whistling:

no just don't swear being a lady an all that :roll:

Original Poster

thx :thumbsup:

looking forward to it :thumbsup:

Free to watch on the following...........

[CENTER][COLOR=red]EuroSport 2 (Rom/Hun) [/COLOR]
(1° West, clear with patch/keys) DigiTV 12608 H 27500
[COLOR=#ff0000]C+ Sport 1 (Nordic) [/COLOR]
(0.8° West, clear with Underworld)
[COLOR=red]Nova Sport[/COLOR]
(1° West, clear with patch/keys)
[COLOR=#00ff00]A2 Macedonia[/COLOR]
(62° East, FTA) [/CENTER]

Amazing.....Dont have time t check other sites for fixtures yet can spend all your time on here...

Original Poster

vengod;3620144

Amazing.....Dont have time t check other sites for fixtures yet can spend … Amazing.....Dont have time t check other sites for fixtures yet can spend all your time on here...

read further up the thread and you'll know why
god you sound like my hubby :roll:

ha ha ha ha .....I wonder how many others will join my lynds is on here all the time thread ...looooooooooool

lyndsbowes;3620158

read further up the thread and you'll know why :pgod you sound like my … read further up the thread and you'll know why :pgod you sound like my hubby :roll:

so google.com required a password?

Surely HUKD isnt the only site without a password

Original Poster

alnbowes;3620181

ha ha ha ha .....I wonder how many others will join my lynds is on here … ha ha ha ha .....I wonder how many others will join my lynds is on here all the time thread ...looooooooooool

don't you start
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769555
    2. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games33
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming2849
    4. Add one, leave one game54415461

See more discussions