Liverpool v Everton F.A. Cup Live on BBC1 @ Across the BBC

Posted 4th JanEdited by:"thomasleep"
Pick of the ties in this round (that should get things started )
The obvious, you may require a TV licence to watch on TV but free on 5live radio
3381405-B2Dcr.jpg
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

21 Comments
Is it available in UHD via iplayer?
When?
Can I nominate myself as the R Sole person who says "it's not free" for this thread?

First you need to have a TV.
You've also had to buy some clothes so you could go outside your house (which you've also had to buy or rent) to earn the money to buy a TV.
You've also had to buy food, so stop you falling down dead.
Electricity isn't free either...and other stuff I've lost to will to write about etc.
So you see, it's not free
Derek_Fortescue_Shatwell04/01/2020 17:04

Can I nominate myself as the R Sole person who says "it's not free" for …Can I nominate myself as the R Sole person who says "it's not free" for this thread?First you need to have a TV.You've also had to buy some clothes so you could go outside your house (which you've also had to buy or rent) to earn the money to buy a TV.You've also had to buy food, so stop you falling down dead.Electricity isn't free either...and other stuff I've lost to will to write about etc.So you see, it's not free

read it carefully,only said it was free on the radio, so if you borrow a wind up radio it is free
thomasleep04/01/2020 17:07

read it carefully,only said it was free on the radio, so if you borrow a …read it carefully,only said it was free on the radio, so if you borrow a wind up radio it is free

But it costs you energy to wind it up. You need to buy food to give you energy
Derek_Fortescue_Shatwell04/01/2020 17:09

But it costs you energy to wind it up. You need to buy food to give you …But it costs you energy to wind it up. You need to buy food to give you energy

Get somebody else to do it............free
thomasleep04/01/2020 17:19

Get somebody else to do it............free

Yes, that would do it.
So it is free after all.
Yippee for somebody else doing stuff
Well I’ll be there shouting on the tricky blues COYB
ajfrenchie20024276304/01/2020 20:09

Well I’ll be there shouting on the tricky blues COYB

It is good to see the fans of the smaller teams getting excited
thomasleep04/01/2020 20:30

It will all be over by then

Like most LFC fans, not bothered with the cup. Priority lies elsewhere. I'm sure everton will treat it like a champions league final, and we'll want to win but won't be despondent if we don't.
EN1GMA04/01/2020 20:50

Like most LFC fans, not bothered with the cup. … Like most LFC fans, not bothered with the cup. Priority lies elsewhere. I'm sure everton will treat it like a champions league final, and we'll want to win but won't be despondent if we don't.

Obviously the priority for Everton is going to be building a team for the championship next season
thomasleep04/01/2020 20:53

Obviously the priority for Everton is going to be building a team for …Obviously the priority for Everton is going to be building a team for the championship next season

Lol, verrrrry true.
Only one outcome tomorrow - plenty of goals too
Derek_Fortescue_Shatwell04/01/2020 17:04

Can I nominate myself as the R Sole person who says "it's not free" for …Can I nominate myself as the R Sole person who says "it's not free" for this thread?First you need to have a TV.You've also had to buy some clothes so you could go outside your house (which you've also had to buy or rent) to earn the money to buy a TV.You've also had to buy food, so stop you falling down dead.Electricity isn't free either...and other stuff I've lost to will to write about etc.So you see, it's not free

Most people already have a TV, PC, tablet, or a smartphone to watch from Go to a coffee shop with free wifi/charging and watch on your phone.
Lfc reserves vs Everton reserves

No thanks
chocci05/01/2020 06:49

Lfc reserves vs Everton reservesNo thanks

I bet Everton but a strong team out and Liverpool won't be that far behind. They have a week to rest and it's a local Derby so they'll both want to win this.
chocci05/01/2020 06:49

Lfc reserves vs Everton reservesNo thanks

That’s why I’m watching Middlesbrough vs Spurs. C’mon Boro!
Well.......... That was fun
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions