Liverpool v Flamengo: FIFA Club World Cup LIVE on BBC1 from 17:15

Posted 21st Dec 2019
Just a free remainder of the Live FIFA Club World Cup match feat: Liverpool v Flamengo live on BBC 1, from 17:15

Mods: I've checked if this match was posted before, didn't find anything.
Community Updates
Kick off 17.30 Full listings of where it is available if you are outside the UK livesoccertv.com/mat…go/

Groups

Top comments
Thanks for posting the reminder, maybe a Mickie mouse cup, but all other teams and fans wish their team were in it. Just got to win the league now
So many bitter people in here. Very odd. Playing the top team in Brazil now is just a nothing game huh, weirdos.
StevieW0nder21/12/2019 05:47

Well the quality of play against river plate for the cup was really bad …Well the quality of play against river plate for the cup was really bad I'd say this will be on parr with Liverpool vs Arsenal currently

Ok fair enough, I'll take what you say as a reasonable assessment.
Free footy playing a team outside of Europe that has quality, I'm looking forward to it.
Something different for a nice Saturday evening, plus all the supporters of other clubs still have their teams games to watch so they're just jealous is all I can garner from the situation.
36 Comments
Booo
not a deal
Who?
Why waste time watching this Mickey Mouse cup. It hurts me to say this but Liverpool will win the premier league this season
Thanks for posting the reminder, maybe a Mickie mouse cup, but all other teams and fans wish their team were in it. Just got to win the league now
Might mean lineker can have another Saturday MOTD off again. Knowing how much they waste, wonder if the bbc will have a few people there rather than in the studio in the uk.
Looking forward to it!!!!! Thanks for the heads up!!!
Maybe post in discussions , not a deal
So many bitter people in here. Very odd. Playing the top team in Brazil now is just a nothing game huh, weirdos.
Random_clicks21/12/2019 05:32

So many bitter people in here. Very odd. Playing the top team in Brazil …So many bitter people in here. Very odd. Playing the top team in Brazil now is just a nothing game huh, weirdos.

Well the quality of play against river plate for the cup was really bad

I'd say this will be on parr with Liverpool vs Arsenal currently
StevieW0nder21/12/2019 05:47

Well the quality of play against river plate for the cup was really bad …Well the quality of play against river plate for the cup was really bad I'd say this will be on parr with Liverpool vs Arsenal currently

Ok fair enough, I'll take what you say as a reasonable assessment.
Free footy playing a team outside of Europe that has quality, I'm looking forward to it.
Something different for a nice Saturday evening, plus all the supporters of other clubs still have their teams games to watch so they're just jealous is all I can garner from the situation.
dont pay the tv license!
markefc6921/12/2019 06:57

dont pay the tv license!

Join the club will still be watchin tho 🏼
Genuine question: does "there's sport on the telly" actually count as a deal?
leepea21/12/2019 07:50

Genuine question: does "there's sport on the telly" actually count as a …Genuine question: does "there's sport on the telly" actually count as a deal?

Given how rare it is, I would say yes.
Excellent deal. As it is broadcast on the BBC, it is for the many, not the few. Hopefully the Reds will win the prize this time.
Will it be broadcast in 4K?
Great deal thanks,great saving yeah......
Liverpool fans hitting that heat button. Everyone else like
Come on reds, another trophy to add to the list, most successful club in the country, boom 💪.
Is there var in this tournament? If there is then Liverpool congratulations on the win.
1matt121/12/2019 08:52

Liverpool fans hitting that heat button. Everyone else like

Liverpool fan here. But cold, this isnt a deal. But nice to to watch something on a channel i have to pay for, even though i normally wouldnt.
A free remainder of the match? Did it start already
Managed to buy the players from all the money they stole
majorwedgy8421/12/2019 04:49

Thanks for posting the reminder, maybe a Mickie mouse cup, but all other …Thanks for posting the reminder, maybe a Mickie mouse cup, but all other teams and fans wish their team were in it. Just got to win the league now

I'm not so sure, it does seem like a large inconvenience given the time of year and the lack if prestige involved. Winning trophies is always good but much like the Super cup noone remembers who wins them after a year or so.
Mr_HB21/12/2019 08:55

Come on reds, another trophy to add to the list, most successful club in …Come on reds, another trophy to add to the list, most successful club in the country, boom 💪.

Excuse me? A Premier league is worth 3 Champions leagues

Last two times LFC have won the Champions league they've not even been the best in the Country!

However they're on another level atm, I really can't see them slipping up now, Credit where it is due.

Sadly they'll probably go on and win everything, It's like a nightmare for us. Every step forward you take, United seem to take a step backwards!

Makes me sick, Yuk

Oh, United are the only English team to win it. I hope we remain the only English team to win it
Edited by: ".MUFC." 21st Dec 2019
.MUFC.21/12/2019 09:55

Excuse me? A Premier league is worth 3 Champions leagues Last two …Excuse me? A Premier league is worth 3 Champions leagues Last two times LFC have won the Champions league they've not even been the best in the Country!However they're on another level atm, I really can't see them slipping up now, Credit where it is due. Sadly they'll probably go on and win everything, It's like a nightmare for us. Every step forward you take, United seem to take a step backwards! Makes me sick, Yuk Oh, United are the only English team to win it. I hope we remain the only English team to win it

Fair enough mate, but imagine not winning EPL for 30 years and still be the most successful.
It is weird when yous were doing well we were crap and when we do well yous are crap.
Hopefully today we become the first English team to win the international treble, UCL, super cup and world cup.
Mr_HB21/12/2019 11:30

Fair enough mate, but imagine not winning EPL for 30 years and still be …Fair enough mate, but imagine not winning EPL for 30 years and still be the most successful.It is weird when yous were doing well we were crap and when we do well yous are crap.Hopefully today we become the first English team to win the international treble, UCL, super cup and world cup.

Hopefully not
Treble

Champions League

Super Cup

Club World Cup

What`s next
Treboeth21/12/2019 20:09

TrebleChampions LeagueSuper CupClub World CupWhat`s next [Image]

Relegation
Arto21/12/2019 20:10

Relegation

Really?
Your team must be below us?
Treboeth21/12/2019 20:11

Really?Your team must be below us?

We won’t be next season when your in the championship
Arto21/12/2019 20:12

We won’t be next season when your in the championship

Relegation is usually 40 points or less.
We have 49

Troll along
Treboeth21/12/2019 20:14

Relegation is usually 40 points or less.We have 49Troll along

Usually, your going to lose every game you have left and finish below Watford
Arto21/12/2019 20:14

Usually, your going to lose every game you have left and finish below …Usually, your going to lose every game you have left and finish below Watford

mind the GAP
Not been on for a while, Nice to see the bitter people are still commenting on an LFC thread

39517123-Qz41G.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions