Groups

Liverpool v Steau on Channel 5 now!!

the match is on

54 Comments

JOE COLE.

boom.cant wait to see meireles get a full game.hopefully gonna be a huge player for us.

Banned

who they playing?

i missed the goal forgot my tv catchup password X) typicla

Meireles should quality for us, im excited about him

DangerGod

who they playing?

Former European Cup winners Steaua Bucharest

Original Poster

DangerGod

who they playing?

Steau bucharest?

Banned

holly100

Steau bucharest?

who X)

one all

Banned

ooo 1-1

dear me, what was pepe doing?

DangerGod

who X)

your **** me, i go downstrairs for 2 secs and they equalise oO
    Edited by: "micoo" 16th Sep 2010

Banned

roryk83

yeah i know mate i was joking to get a bite lol.

they're having a real go here

roryk83

they're having a real go here

Were bottling it.

think the first min goal may actually have been counter productive

meireles is an amazing player. Probably the best new signing to the prem, except Van der Vaart, but that's not a footballing thing more a wag thing

Banned

i wouldnt have got on liverpool at evens.. let alone the miserable 2/5 the bookies were offering

who are the 8 players then???

Anelka

luis garcia

Dossena
    Luis Garcia

Banned

Get on Steaua Bucureşti at 5/1!

Álvaro Arbeloa

lucas lieva

Did that insua ever score?

Reira?
    Edited by: "dungavel" 16th Sep 2010

Dossena, Lucas Leiva, Reira, Hyppia, Tita Camera, Anelka, Luis Garica

Sami Hyypia

thats all 8
    Edited by: "micoo" 16th Sep 2010

dungavel

Did that insua ever score?

scored a screamer against Arsenal but think it was in the league cup

I got the tough one Anelka.

nkje02

Álvaro Arbeloa

roryk83

Dossena, Lucas Leiva, Reira, Hyppia, Tita Camera, Anelka, Luis Garica

Quoting for completeness.

Supermod

dungavel

meireles is an amazing player. Probably the best new signing to the prem, … meireles is an amazing player. Probably the best new signing to the prem, except Van der Vaart, but that's not a footballing thing more a wag thing

Bit early to be judging him, isnt it?

I bet a few people said the same about Aquilani.

There are a few more new signings I would have in my team ahead of Meireles.

I thought Liverpool were in the champions league this season? oO

DEALofaLifetime

I thought Liverpool were in the champions league this season? oO

where in gods name have you been?

magicjay1986

Bit early to be judging him, isnt it? I bet a few people said the same … Bit early to be judging him, isnt it? I bet a few people said the same about Aquilani. There are a few more new signings I would have in my team ahead of Meireles.

Meant in terms of potential and ability for a player in his position. To be honest i never watch English football much, but when i did see liverpool and Aquilani played he looked a better quality player than any of the others in the team. His touch and vision were superb.

Can't think of many big signings into the prem league to be honest. Van der Vaart, Silva, Balotelli, ...

Supermod

dungavel

Meant in terms of potential and ability for a player in his position. To … Meant in terms of potential and ability for a player in his position. To be honest i never watch English football much, but when i did see liverpool and Aquilani played he looked a better quality player than any of the others in the team. His touch and vision were superb.

Are you Rafa Benitez?!

magicjay1986

Are you Rafa Benitez?!

lol, tbh i agree with him, it wasnt the best signing since he was crocked and benitez used him about twice, but he was a damn sight better than lucas and should have played more, he is a fantastic passer when he gets the chance

nicely taken by the much under-rated Ngog

Supermod

micoo

lol, tbh i agree with him, it wasnt the best signing since he was crocked … lol, tbh i agree with him, it wasnt the best signing since he was crocked and benitez used him about twice, but he was a damn sight better than lucas and should have played more, he is a fantastic passer when he gets the chance

If he is better than Lucas then that doesn't really mean he is fantastic. If Aquilani was that good then I am sure Hodgson would not have allowed him to go to Juventus.

Quite possibly the best signing of the last transfer window for Liverpool (and better than most other teams) was Konchesky.

magicjay1986

Are you Rafa Benitez?!

No.

what a shot form Kyrgiakos, the mans a legend
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7321390
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553816
      3. What a bunch of brassed necked barstewards22
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814508

See more discussions