Torres = Legend

What A Goal

1-0

Banned

junkenstein73;8228465

Torres = LegendWhat A Goal1-0

Agreed. I hope he stays in the EPL.

that was just magic!! more of the same please

i take it torres has scored from the above posts?

zenben10;8228601

i take it torres has scored from the above posts?

Yes, and it was a stunning goal to be fair.

Original Poster

Liverpool controlling the game, Sunderland not in it at the moment, still only 1-0 tho

I think Torres would do well at a big club

should be at least 3-0 or 4-0 by now, just hope liverpool dont live to regret not taking them chances

you,re right thats why he,s doing well

2-0 now

Original Poster

Glen Johnson 2-0

Where's ya Beach Ball now Sunderland.........lool

Original Poster

OMG Torres off the post almost 3-0

how,s Babel doing?

Original Poster

zenben10;8228768

how,s Babel doing?

Not bad bit quiet

Banned

Liverpool looking favourites for 5th over Citeh now?

guv;8228827

Liverpool looking favourites for 5th over Citeh now?

they'll get fourth, have you seen Spurs games to play?:w00t:

missed it
    but 3-0 now

3-0 game over now....Lets get a few more to help our goal difference

Original Poster

missismop;8228996

missed it but 3-0 now

Torres cool finish from johnson's pass:thumbsup:

sweet sweet revenge:-D should be at least 7 though, sunderland should have brought beachball off the bench by now tho:whistling:

Original Poster

Torres off to a standing ovation...

Good game lad, lets pray your still here next season

Gerrard off also, Real Captains performance today

Ngog & el zhar on

junkenstein73;8229146

Torres off to a standing ovation...Good game lad, lets pray your still … Torres off to a standing ovation...Good game lad, lets pray your still here next seasonGerrard off also, Real Captains performance todayNgog & el zhar on

Torres announced yesterday on his website that he will be staying at Liverpool next season

Original Poster

roryk83;8229168

Torres announced yesterday on his website that he will be staying at … Torres announced yesterday on his website that he will be staying at Liverpool next season

i know but if we still have those american leeches in charge and someone comes in with a stupid money offer:roll:

Original Poster

FT

LIVERPOOL 3 SUNDERLAND 0

Unlucky bruce

Should of won by many many more!!

Banned

junkenstein73;8229146

Torres off Gerrard off also

Liverpool fan in 'finally seeing sense' shocker???:w00t::w00t:

Banned

roryk83;8228890

they'll get fourth, have you seen Spurs games to play?:w00t:

Like to have a litle wager that Liverpool don't get 4th?

guv;8229639

Like to have a litle wager that Liverpool don't get 4th?

You actually think with Spurs run in and their history of crumbling that they'll get 4th?

Original Poster

More likely that man city will get 4th than the spuds

Liverpool have the best run in (bar chelsea) so its gonna go to the wire i think

Banned

Arsenal Fan;8229675

You actually think with Spurs run in and their history of crumbling that … You actually think with Spurs run in and their history of crumbling that they'll get 4th?

I'll have a tenner with you that you'll win the same this year as normal. ie nothing. :thumbsup:

BTW I think you will find I said Liverpool wont take 4th..... but don't let your love of Spurs distract you.

Inb4 it was the refs fault.:-D

Liverpool will pip the other 2 to 4th place imo. Spurs'll probably lose 1 or 2(judging by their fixtures), and maybe draw a couple of their other remaining games, allowing Liverpool in - but only with a superhuman effort from Liverpool. City will be 6th probably.

Banned

robtallica;8229747

Liverpool will pip the other 2 to 4th place imo. Spurs'll probably lose 1 … Liverpool will pip the other 2 to 4th place imo. Spurs'll probably lose 1 or 2(judging by their fixtures), and maybe draw a couple of their other remaining games, allowing Liverpool in - but only with a superhuman effort from Liverpool. City will be 6th probably.

and West Ham?

guv;8229766

and West Ham?

Going down with Burnley and Pompey. Most of the other fans I spoke to after the game yesterday think the same too.

Banned

robtallica;8229795

Going down with Burnley and Pompey. Most of the other fans I spoke to … Going down with Burnley and Pompey. Most of the other fans I spoke to after the game yesterday think the same too.

Funnily a mate of mine (WHU season ticket holder) said this to me a couple of weeks ago and i laughed at the thought. Maybe ask City if you can borrow tevez for a few games?

I think you will scrape through... but last game. (I'm hoping for 3 points for you in that game!)

guv;8229829

Funnily a mate of mine (WHU season ticket holder) said this to me a … Funnily a mate of mine (WHU season ticket holder) said this to me a couple of weeks ago and i laughed at the thought. Maybe ask City if you can borrow tevez for a few games? :pI think you will scrape through... but last game. (I'm hoping for 3 points for you in that game!)

Very little chance of survival, so many problems with the side at the moment. Zola(if he's still there by the next fixture) has no idea of anywhere near his strongest side. He feels duty bound to play 2 upfront due to the fact that they went out and brought in 3 new strikers - none being any better than what we already had, we should be playing 4-5-1 with the off-form Cole the point of the attack, trying to consolidate at least.

Sold James Collins at the start of the season when we didn't have adequate cover. Behrami ends up in the oppositions final third far too much - when he has no end product, his only job should be to win the ball and play it to others. Upson is hugely overrated, has been for a l-o-n-g time - should of off-loaded him to City at start of the season. Parker's been brilliant all season, but again no end product and no-one to help him either. Diamanti IS a good player, but has been in and out of the side non-stop, so again no consistency is possible.

Regular away game graveyards to come at Everton and Liverpool, home form is wretched - even against the most average of sides. No Tevez, Beneyoun, Zamora this time around either.

Sorry to hi-jack thread OP.

junkenstein73;8229683

More likely that man city will get 4th than the spuds

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This :thumbsup:

haven't read thread, cba... well done my red men :-D

guv;8229730

I'll have a tenner with you that you'll win the same this year as normal. … I'll have a tenner with you that you'll win the same this year as normal. ie nothing. :thumbsup:BTW I think you will find I said Liverpool wont take 4th..... but don't let your love of Spurs distract you.Inb4 it was the refs fault.:-D

I like that last comment seeing as you know that incompetent mess Howard Webb disallowed Diaby's goal for no reason at all. I've had a few doubts, but I have always thought Liverpool would get 4th, for me City and Tottenham are nowhere near Champions League quality and even if they did finish 4th they'd be knocked out in the group stages, maybe even qualifiers. And we might win nothing but there's been a clear progression this year and by adding Chamakh and hopefully a decent goalkeeper we'll be even better next year, while we're financially rebuilding we just need to ensure we qualify for the Champions League every year. Also I still think we can win the league, if Chelsea and United draw next week and we beat Wolves we won't be far behind.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions