Groups

Liverpool VS Arsenal .......

221 Comments

Come On Liverpool!!!

(or maybe it's just drool!)

Original Poster

liverpool team news:

Reina, Arbeloa, Aurelio, Carragher, Agger, Mascherano, Alonso, Benayoun, Riera, Kuyt, Torres. Subs: Cavalieri, Skrtel, El Zhar, Lucas, Babel, Ngog, Dossena

Im sure the way we are playing at the mo, this team Will win tonight, come on your reds!!!!

Im glad to see lucas is not playing

2-0 my moneys on

grex9101;4991351

Come On Liverpool!!!

+1
    :thumbsup:

mrfun1981;4991356

liverpool team news:Reina, Arbeloa, Aurelio, Carragher, Agger, … liverpool team news:Reina, Arbeloa, Aurelio, Carragher, Agger, Mascherano, Alonso, Benayoun, Riera, Kuyt, Torres. Subs: Cavalieri, Skrtel, El Zhar, Lucas, Babel, Ngog, DossenaIm sure the way we are playing at the mo, this team Will win tonight, come on your reds!!!!Im glad to see lucas is not playing

not much strength on the bench, once chopper walcott sends a few of them back down the tunnel

mrfun1981;4991356

liverpool team news:Reina, Arbeloa, Aurelio, Carragher, Agger, … liverpool team news:Reina, Arbeloa, Aurelio, Carragher, Agger, Mascherano, Alonso, Benayoun, Riera, Kuyt, Torres. Subs: Cavalieri, Skrtel, El Zhar, Lucas, Babel, Ngog, DossenaIm sure the way we are playing at the mo, this team Will win tonight, come on your reds!!!!Im glad to see lucas is not playing

:roll: yep im with you mate ..glad to see lucas not playing...going for 2-1 lpool

wey hey football :w00t:

Cmon Arsenal!!!!

(Chelsea Supporter Here)

rosecaitlin;4991431

not much strength on the bench, once chopper walcott sends a few of them … not much strength on the bench, once chopper walcott sends a few of them back down the tunnel

:whistling: lets hope baby walcott gets his chopper injured

Arsenal 4-0 Walcott hatrick and arshavin

anyone hav a decent linky?

Original Poster

rosecaitlin;4991431

not much strength on the bench, once chopper walcott sends a few of them … not much strength on the bench, once chopper walcott sends a few of them back down the tunnel

well he is on the bench,

Arsenal: Fabianski, Sagna, Toure, Silvestre, Gibbs, Arshavin, Song … Arsenal: Fabianski, Sagna, Toure, Silvestre, Gibbs, Arshavin, Song Billong, Fabregas, Denilson, Nasri, Bendtner. Subs: Mannone, Diaby, Eduardo, Vela, Walcott, Ramsey, Eboue

Original Poster

shaneomac;4991492

anyone hav a decent linky?

as soon as i got one a link will be posted here

Its Arsenal for me.

There's a connection here..................................... they both got dumped out of cup competitions by Chelsea last week.........................yeeeeessssssssssss !!!!!!!

mrfun1981;4991507

as soon as i got one a link will be posted here

cheers mate-think u posted the last one on here which was good-from veetle..having a look now but its setanta..

Original Poster

shaneomac;4991523

cheers mate-think u posted the last one on here which was good-from … cheers mate-think u posted the last one on here which was good-from veetle..having a look now but its setanta..

Iv just checked & it should be on that link, setanta are showing the game in the USA etc.

veetle.com/vie…520

Humphman;4991542

http://mopages.co.uk/live_events.htmlTry this one but you need to … http://mopages.co.uk/live_events.htmlTry this one but you need to download plug in

cheers mate!

mrfun1981;4991555

Iv just checked & it should be on that link, setanta are showing the game … Iv just checked & it should be on that link, setanta are showing the game in the USA etc.http://www.veetle.com/viewChannel.php?cid=49dd52c1ec520

yea-got it up and running-just seen that kick-offs not till 8 so still time for it to start.

i reckon a liverpool win...not sure by how many tho!

I'm a neutral, but hope it's a good game. Doubt it's gonna be as good as the last couple of chelsea v liverpool games. £5 bet on Van-Persie To Score First - hope he is playin!

shaneomac;4991597

cheers mate!yea-got it up and running-just seen that kick-offs not till 8 … cheers mate!yea-got it up and running-just seen that kick-offs not till 8 so still time for it to start.i reckon a liverpool win...not sure by how many tho!

Why won't that work for me - first time I have tried this and I am sure I am doing something wrong :oops:

Original Poster

funlovincriminal;4991612

I'm a neutral, but hope it's a good game. Doubt it's gonna be as good as … I'm a neutral, but hope it's a good game. Doubt it's gonna be as good as the last couple of chelsea v liverpool games. £5 bet on Van-Persie To Score First - hope he is playin!

HE not playing, he not even on the bench

fireheaven;4991623

Why won't that work for me - first time I have tried this and I am sure I … Why won't that work for me - first time I have tried this and I am sure I am doing something wrong :oops:

Which link are you trying?

Banned

Come on Liverpool....

mrfun1981;4991637

HE not playing, he not even on the benchWhich link are you trying?

The veetle one

Original Poster

fireheaven;4991649

The veetle one

You need to download the plugin on that site & refresh the page.

mrfun1981;4991667

Yeah I did that and its just showing a bar with the time on in two hour slots :?

mrfun1981;4991667

well worth-great quality link-highly recommended.

Original Poster

fireheaven;4991677

Yeah I did that and its just showing a bar with the time on in two hour … Yeah I did that and its just showing a bar with the time on in two hour slots :?

Sometimes if you have a firewall, that can block it or try closing your browser & opening it back up & follow the link again

fireheaven;4991677

Yeah I did that and its just showing a bar with the time on in two hour … Yeah I did that and its just showing a bar with the time on in two hour slots :?

veetle.com/vie…520
    this link?mite take a wile to stream-try shutting ur web browser and re-opening...my security asks me if i want to let a programme run wile opening the page...which i do.

3-1 to liverpool. you heard it first

2-0 Arsenal (I hope!)

mrfun1981;4991707

Sometimes if you have a firewall, that can block it or try closing your … Sometimes if you have a firewall, that can block it or try closing your browser & opening it back up & follow the link again

shaneomac;4991712

http://www.veetle.com/viewChannel.php?cid=49dd52c1ec520this link?mite … http://www.veetle.com/viewChannel.php?cid=49dd52c1ec520this link?mite take a wile to stream-try shutting ur web browser and re-opening...my security asks me if i want to let a programme run wile opening the page...which i do.

Arrggghhh :x I can't make it work - I have the technical abilities of a gnat!!

Original Poster

fireheaven;4991812

Arrggghhh :x I can't make it work - I have the technical abilities of a … Arrggghhh :x I can't make it work - I have the technical abilities of a gnat!!

give 2 mins & il get you another link but it wont be as good as veetle

mrfun1981;4991833

give 2 mins & il get you another link but it wont be as good as veetle

Nah its ok hun but thanks for your help, I will keep checking teletext while I try and work it out. You concentrate on the match

Original Poster

fireheaven;4991857

Nah its ok hun but thanks for your help, I will keep checking teletext … Nah its ok hun but thanks for your help, I will keep checking teletext while I try and work it out. You concentrate on the match

Ok, im sure someone might post another link soon. there are normally a couple posted on here

fireheaven;4991857

Nah its ok hun but thanks for your help, I will keep checking teletext … Nah its ok hun but thanks for your help, I will keep checking teletext while I try and work it out. You concentrate on the match

Working perfect here... veetle.com/vie…520

Come on Arsenal ! Do us a favour lol

mrfun1981;4991918

Ok, im sure someone might post another link soon. there are normally a … Ok, im sure someone might post another link soon. there are normally a couple posted on here

I got it working - I am a numpty but thank you for your help and patience

fireheaven;4991956

I got it working - I am a numpty but thank you for your help and patience … I got it working - I am a numpty but thank you for your help and patience

now MINES not working!!grrrr!:xlol

Not workin 4 me either

Just says Network Timeout
    The server at [url]www.veetle.com[/url] is taking too long to respond.???

Listening on five live tho but not quite the same

I reckon 2-0 liverpool
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …83141
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2125

See more discussions