Groups

Liverpool Vs Arsenal

Good game coming up, kicking off now

24 Comments

come on the 'pool

Lets hope liverpool get there Arsh-Shaving again
    Draw would be the best for United. So Going for 2-2 result

Original Poster

Im going for 2-0 to ****, love to see Benitez try to rationalise yet another poor result.

Original Poster

Not a bad first half, Liverpool are edging it but I still think the **** are going to pull something out of the bag.

I really doubt it. Liverpool play like their lives depend on it in these big games only to lose to some mediocre team a few days later.

Arsenal dont look to great, lightweight up front.

Gonna take something special

Cracking game so far, next goal will decide it, liverpool and it could be 3 or 4, arsenal and its anyones

Original Poster

Ahahahaha, oh dear. Game on !

Starting to get abit better than what it was in the first half

Original Poster

What did I tell you, what a finish .

Original Poster

I dont understand why Aquilani isnt on

iNSOMANiAC;7210487

What did I tell you, what a finish .

Ohhhh yeahhh
    Arsh-Shaving :-D

(In My fantasy team, hence the :-D)

Whats Alonso doing in the stands :?

Ricardo Kaka;7210579

Whats Alonso doing in the stands

watching his mates play football? Don't most people go to games to watch football?

Ricardo Kaka;7210579

Whats Alonso doing in the stands :?

rubbing it in

http://goonersworld.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/alonso1.jpg

http://footy4life.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/rafa-benitez-22.jpg

matt3454;7210598

watching his mates play football? Don't most people go to games to watch … watching his mates play football? Don't most people go to games to watch football?

When your own teams getting screwed you go watch your former club :?
    Hmm
    Yeah. :thinking:

SuperEd

Original Poster

Great result all round !

Ricardo Kaka;7210841

When your own teams getting screwed you go watch your former club :?Hmm … When your own teams getting screwed you go watch your former club :?Hmm Yeah. :thinking:

Getting screwed? Real are 2nd in La Liga, beating Valencia 3-2 last night, so I guess he has a day off.

Banned

Ricardo Kaka;7210841

When your own teams getting screwed you go watch your former club :?Hmm … When your own teams getting screwed you go watch your former club :?Hmm Yeah. :thinking:

do you know anything about what you talk about? man u fan with a kaka piccy, says alot tbh

Original Poster

gsettle24;7211100

do you know anything about what you talk about? man u fan with a kaka … do you know anything about what you talk about? man u fan with a kaka piccy, says alot tbh

Says 'Trophy Chaser' to me Theres a LOT of them on here

Great result, I didn't think we could do it, but when you've got people like Arshavin I suppose there's always a chance :-D Liverpool are a mess and got exactly what they deserved, relying on players diving and just hoofing it upfield in a desperate hope it goes in, playing 2 defensive midfielders at home in a game they needed to win, and Aquilani didn't exactly come on and change the game. It's looking bad for them at the moment, although most of the deluded fans are blaming the owners for some reason.

Well done Arsenal

Great result, best team won
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are import charges payable on items from Play Asia and Yes Asia?11
      2. xbox live trial44
      3. advice needed on dumbell weight training please22
      4. BT deal34

See more discussions