Groups

Liverpool Vs Chelesa.........

167 Comments

Original Poster

Gerrard IS not playing today he not even on he bench

ooooh - dont know if i can watch it :-(

mrfun1981;4921663

Shall make it more interesting and could actually be of benefit to us.

Played well on Saturday without him.

mrfun1981;4921663

Are you sure?

mrfun1981;4921663

really?supose if he's not fit he shouldnt be on the bench...dont want him going on then having to go off..
    hope this doesnt mean that lucas is our offensive inspiration though...

1-1

Can't see Chelsea giving up this one

mrspatch;4921684

Are you sure?

[url]www.liverpoolfc.tv[/url]
    yes-sure

mrspatch;4921684

Are you sure?

I think there are only a few people who REALLY know
    confliciting opinion here

news.bbc.co.uk/spo…stm

Come on chelsea get the reds out

Original Poster

Here is the liverpool team

Reina, Aurelio, Arbeloa, Skrtel, Carragher, Kuyt, Lucas, Alonso, Mascherano, Benayoun, Torres. Subs: Cavalieri, Dossena, Hyypia, Agger, Riera, Babel, Ngog.

liverpoolfc.tv/new…htm

why the hell is rafa playing lucas!!!

shaneomac;4921711

[url]www.liverpoolfc.tv[/url]yes-sure

poop

:cry::cry:

yes why Lucas in and also Riera on bench

Lucas is garbage.

think i wouldve rathered babel or reira instead of lucas unless he's gonna push xabi forward..anyway-good times,looking forward to this match!coverage starts in 10 mins so not long now!!

Original Poster

I said it after the 1st leg, Rafa would put a weaker team out for the 2nd leg & save the players for the league. Im so upset to be proved right.

mrfun1981;4921804

I said it after the 1st leg, Rafa would put a weaker team out for the 2nd … I said it after the 1st leg, Rafa would put a weaker team out for the 2nd leg & save the players for the league. Im so upset to be proved right.

im also upset!:x
    in fairness tho thats close to our strondest team,if stevie's not fit then he's totally correct to not play him rather than risk a breakdown in the first 10 mins...and with reira(who HASNT played that well in last few games)maybe he thought benni would be a better option as its prob gonna be congested in the final third of we really do go all out attack-and benni has a knack of getting important goals...

mrfun1981;4921804

I said it after the 1st leg, Rafa would put a weaker team out for the 2nd … I said it after the 1st leg, Rafa would put a weaker team out for the 2nd leg & save the players for the league. Im so upset to be proved right.

Its mind games with RAFa. I still expect us to win.

Ad

dont support either team but have bet liverpool to win 1-0,2-0 and 3-0 just small for an ntrest as long as its like 1st leg i dont mind who wins just hope its not another of their dour 0-0 draws

FFS! I HATE Drogba - such a friggin' baby! The replay shows he was nowhere near touched for him to roll about on the floor, limp away and then start running. I would quite happily break his legs and see how much pain he's in then....

BTW - I'm not a Liverpool fan nor am I a Chelsea fan.

What A Goal....hahahahahaha!

That goal was from the school of JFK.

I scored one like that earlier in the season.

FABIO-LOUS!

now, now

Banned

Meadsy4742;4922544

What A Goal....hahahahahaha!

Hehe.... that brings doubt into their minds for sure. Torres should have scored earlier tbh.

The JFK;4922555

That goal was from the school of JFK.I scored one like that earlier in … That goal was from the school of JFK.I scored one like that earlier in the season.

Sure....

guv;4922564

Hehe.... that brings doubt into their minds for sure. Torres should have … Hehe.... that brings doubt into their minds for sure. Torres should have scored earlier tbh.

Yeah, too much pressure I reckon.

Liverpool have been the best side by far so far.

PENALTY! now

boooooom my bets looking good now

Get the **** in BABY

GERRIN! hahhaha

Banned

Wahahahahahaha Come On U Reds

i've always said alonso is better than gerrard.

oh well

LOL at Torres pointing the way to Cech. Bet Cech is kicking himself now. Tbh, Ivanovic deserved the booking and conceding the penalty - very dirty defending.

Chelsea are scared to death, they're scared to look, they're shook.

The JFK;4922702

Chelsea are scared to death, they're scared to look, they're shook.

Stop trying to rhyme.

Its lame.

warra pass xabi

Are chelsea the new british diving team for 2012 ???

Meadsy4742;4922735

Stop trying to rhyme.Its lame.

LOL @ me quoting lyrics of one of the best Hip Hop songs of all time and you say it's "lame".

Just shows that 99.9% of people on this site don't have a clue about Hip Hop.

junkenstein73;4922762

Ballack ain't too bad - he just gets up and trots along. Drogba on the other hand....:whistling:

He's the diving team captain.

junkenstein73;4922762

They have 2 British players playing.

HTH.

The JFK;4922767

LOL @ me quoting lyrics of one of the best Hip Hop songs of all time and … LOL @ me quoting lyrics of one of the best Hip Hop songs of all time and you say it's "lame".Just shows that 99.9% of people on this site don't have a clue about Hip Hop.

thats cos 99.9% of people on here have good taste in music ;-)

The JFK;4922767

LOL @ me quoting lyrics of one of the best Hip Hop songs of all time and … LOL @ me quoting lyrics of one of the best Hip Hop songs of all time and you say it's "lame".Just shows that 99.9% of people on this site don't have a clue about Hip Hop.

None of us claim to.

Sounds like its from one of the battles from 8 mile.

A sub in the first 35mins....Hiddink is crapping himself!!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow922
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876397
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251373
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2543

See more discussions