Groups

Liverpool vs Chelsea tonight crazy bets

You can bet on a single dildo being thrown onto the pitch tonight currently 14/1

36 Comments

Original Poster

Any others

Hahahaha

Guessing it is PaddyPower offering this?

Original Poster

Another one 1 corner per half per team currently 11/4 seems to be printing money

archer1204

Another one 1 corner per half per team currently 11/4 seems to be … Another one 1 corner per half per team currently 11/4 seems to be printing money

have you bet archer

What are the odds on 22 Dildos being on the pitch ? I'll take some of that

archer1204

Another one 1 corner per half per team currently 11/4 seems to be … Another one 1 corner per half per team currently 11/4 seems to be printing money

which bookie?

archer1204

Exactly one corner or is it one corner or more as there is a big difference?

rogparki

What are the odds on 22 Dildos being on the pitch ? I'll take some of … What are the odds on 22 Dildos being on the pitch ? I'll take some of that

Depends if they stray from one of the anti trump protests

It will be exactly one corner per half surely. Either that or max bet like £2.

livinthedream

Please keep football topics political free as there are far too many as there is!

livinthedream

Would be hundreds then , nothing else on for "rent a crowd " tonight

Regarding the dildo bet, seriously what bookies?

Could be some serious money to be made here as it wouldn't be hard to get someone to throw one on!

Towelie

Please keep football topics political free as there are far too many as … Please keep football topics political free as there are far too many as there is!

"Football topics" is plural , as is "are "- therefore your "is" should be "are" - Just saying

Edited by: "rogparki" 31st Jan

Original Poster

archer1204

To clarify its over so it means at least 2 corners per team per half at 11/4 currently with WH just put £20 on it
    Not bothering with the dildo bet yes it was with PP
    Edited by: "archer1204" 31st Jan

Original Poster

Towelie

Regarding the dildo bet, seriously what bookies? Could be some serious … Regarding the dildo bet, seriously what bookies? Could be some serious money to be made here as it wouldn't be hard to get someone to throw one on!

It might be like the tennis ball protest
    bbc.co.uk/spo…462

Towelie

Regarding the dildo bet, seriously what bookies? Could be some serious … Regarding the dildo bet, seriously what bookies? Could be some serious money to be made here as it wouldn't be hard to get someone to throw one on!

That dildo bet was originally 50/1 !

Banned

archer1204

It might be like the tennis ball protest … It might be like the tennis ball protest http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35540462

Same happened at Blackburn V Blackpool at the weekend

livinthedream

That dildo bet was originally 50/1 !

Well if you're going to the game it's certainly worth chucking £100 on and nipping in Anne Summers on the way!

I thought it was stupid to begin with but after thinking, it would be so easy to do!

Towelie

Well if you're going to the game it's certainly worth chucking £100 on … Well if you're going to the game it's certainly worth chucking £100 on and nipping in Anne Summers on the way! I thought it was stupid to begin with but after thinking, it would be so easy to do!

Have you read the small print "dildo must be used " - best be quick

Banned

rogparki

"dildo must be used "

On the pitch? oO

rogparki

"Football topics" is plural , as is "are "- therefore your "is" should be … "Football topics" is plural , as is "are "- therefore your "is" should be "are" - Just saying

trolling again rog?
    why not pick up on political?
    imo 'as there/it is' is not really affected by plurality which has already been dealt with via the usage of 'there are too...'
    also... noone cares!

rogparki

Have you read the small print "dildo must be used " - best be quick

Haha I've got a few female friends who I'm fairly certain would be happy to help for a share of the winnings although for £5k, I'd be tempted myself

Original Poster

The didlo bet all depends on how good or bad the searching is plus the person being good at throwing it on the pitch you might get a near miss and the bet wont be paid will sky show it

Towelie

Haha I've got a few female friends who I'm fairly certain would be happy … Haha I've got a few female friends who I'm fairly certain would be happy to help for a share of the winnings although for £5k, I'd be tempted myself

surely its 1 and a maximum of 1? otherwise you are just going to get hundreds!

brilly

trolling again rog? why not pick up on political?imo 'as there/it is' is … trolling again rog? why not pick up on political?imo 'as there/it is' is not really affected by plurality which has already been dealt with via the usage of 'there are too...'also... noone cares!

Correct, it should have read' politically free' instead.

Also, ending it 'there are far to many as there are.' would most definitely be incorrect but as you finished, it's not worth it really.

brilly

surely its 1 and a maximum of 1? otherwise you are just going to get … surely its 1 and a maximum of 1? otherwise you are just going to get hundreds!

Well it is Anfield, if there was a pitch invasion it would be in the thousands!

Seriously though, if one has already been thrown then your **** gets saved and you can save your dildo for a rainy day.

Original Poster

less than 10 minutes to go still available

Original Poster

if a supporter accidentally hits a player with it imagine the headlines tomorrow

Banned

https://media.giphy.com/media/l3q2wBz7UFRuTjUOI/giphy.gif

Original Poster

Still no dildo spotted roll on the 2nd half

Towelie

Well if you're going to the game it's certainly worth chucking £100 on … Well if you're going to the game it's certainly worth chucking £100 on and nipping in Anne Summers on the way! I thought it was stupid to begin with but after thinking, it would be so easy to do!

​the bookies ain't stupid they will throw another one as the bets for 1 so u lose. end of the day house always wins.

MynameisM

​the bookies ain't stupid they will throw another one as the bets for 1 s … ​the bookies ain't stupid they will throw another one as the bets for 1 so u lose. end of the day house always wins.

Excellent point , they would wouldn't they oO

goaaaaaaaaalllllll!!!!!!!

sorry got carried away there as wasn't expecting one

Original Poster

They couldn't even get the corner bet not sure about the dildo bet though

There was a beer bottle thrown onto the pitch. Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      3. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111

See more discussions