Groups

Liverpool Vs Chokenham

18 minutes gone and its 2-0 X)

12 Comments

lpool playin some good stuff ...means nothing they still won't win the leauge

At least they aren't the only bottlers of North London

Original Poster

ashmac

lpool playin some good stuff ...means nothing they still won't win the … lpool playin some good stuff ...means nothing they still won't win the leauge

True I conceded last week, they won't.

Liverpool are dreadful...it's a shame Spurs are worse.

Liverpool..... need to realise that you won't play the top 4-5 every week.

Need to turn up for Bournemouth, Hull, Watford Sunderland etc

http://i68.tinypic.com/swpq1i.jpg
    Edited by: "shauneco" 11th Feb

Original Poster

shauneco

Still won't finish above us.. Liverpool are back. Don't forget to record Europa games
    next season. X)

Banned

Nice result for an exciting finish to the top of the table

shabbird

Still won't finish above us.. Liverpool are back. Don't forget to record … Still won't finish above us.. Liverpool are back. Don't forget to record Europa games next season. X)

We'll have to make sure we win the Europa league this year ;). It's a very open top 4 that is for sure, LFC's victory makes Spurs another team that could slip out the top 4. Who cares about the title, It's the top 4 that matters lol.

ashmac

lpool playin some good stuff ...means nothing they still won't win the … lpool playin some good stuff ...means nothing they still won't win the leauge

We never expected to win the league though? Just because the press and pundits say we were in with a shout is just shortsighted on their part. I was very happy to see us playing the way we were playing a good 6/7 weeks ago, just hope for a top 4 finish.

St Totteringham's Day!

I want to know where smiler is? X)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      2. What do these 2 men have in common1013
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764211
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions