Groups
    EXPIRED

LIVERPOOL VS MAN CITY TICKETS

Where oh where can i get a set of tickets (or a family ticket dependant on price) for liverpool vs man city Feb 22nd (my birthday) for a resonble price with out getting credit card ripped off or me ripped off? lol
    would not even know where to start on this people all help very very greatfully recived.

no jokes about liverpool pls lol.

6 Comments

tbh Dingleberry33, you may have a problem trying to get all these tickets and hospitality is all sold out.
    But, here is a link to the main liverpool ticket FAQ. You need to read through this carefully and it may answer some of your questions. If not ring the ticket office to ask for advice.:thumbsup:

Link : liverpoolfc.tv/tic…htm

I think the ticket go on general sale on tuesday 3rd February. Good luck

C'mon you redmen!

You have as much chance as anyone in the general sale but expect to be pressing re-dial for about 4 hours!
    Sale starts at 08.30 but Adult/Child are always last to go. The general sale usually sells out in around four and a half hours.

Once sold out you can get tickets on the exchange if you are a member.
    Joining will improve your chances.

Fastlane Jo;4085427

You have as much chance as anyone in the general sale but expect to be … You have as much chance as anyone in the general sale but expect to be pressing re-dial for about 4 hours!Sale starts at 08.30 but Adult/Child are always last to go. The general sale usually sells out in around four and a half hours.Once sold out you can get tickets on the exchange if you are a member.Joining will improve your chances.

Spot on advice, Jo :thumbsup:
    Rep added

Original Poster

thanks alot ill try and get sore fingers with that re-dial button by the looks of it

thanks all

The online system is much quicker than the phones. Just make sure you have purchased a fan card otherwise you will not be able to buy a ticket. And remember 1 fan card per ticket. Also get on line about 8.15am. They are sometimes released early. If you have the cards and are on early you will defo get a ticket for this match.

Only United, Chelsea and Ath Madrid have sold out quickly this season

Banned

irishweeman;4149471

The online system is much quicker than the phones. Just make sure you … The online system is much quicker than the phones. Just make sure you have purchased a fan card otherwise you will not be able to buy a ticket. And remember 1 fan card per ticket. Also get on line about 8.15am. They are sometimes released early. If you have the cards and are on early you will defo get a ticket for this match. Only United, Chelsea and Ath Madrid have sold out quickly this season

I was at the home game to Madrid and going to the home game against real as well
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Electricity55
      2. Iptv918
      3. Wireless Earphones for Running56
      4. Wifi extender1218

See more discussions