Groups
    EXPIRED

Liverpool weekend thing to do

Hi,

i am going to Liverpool sunday 21st November staying at the Adelphi Hotel for 2 day and was wanting to know of any deals or vouchers for money off attractions or things to do in Liverpool we are planing a trip on the ducks but looking for a couple more things to do and could anyone recomend a couple of good pubs to go in for me and the wife and another couple.

thanks John

8 Comments

the adelphi is a **** hole sorry , its falling apart

Hi
    Don't mean to sound rude, but it depends on how old you are and what style of pub you are after before I recommended any. There are loads of pubs in Liverpool which range for varying age groups. There used to be an "08 card" which got you money off tourist attractions but I'm not sure if these are still available. There was also a "Live" card which saved you quite a bit on a few things.

yozzman1234

the adelphi is a **** hole sorry , its falling apart

Okay, its not the best hotel, but if it's just somewhere to get your head down, its okay! Why are you putting them on a downer before they even get to Liverpool Yozzman!? Darlojohn, take no notice and I hope you enjoy your weekend.

Foodie06

Okay, its not the best hotel, but if it's just somewhere to get your head … Okay, its not the best hotel, but if it's just somewhere to get your head down, its okay! Why are you putting them on a downer before they even get to Liverpool Yozzman!? Darlojohn, take no notice and I hope you enjoy your weekend.

to give them a chance to change hotels the liner hotel or marriot or if your on a budget premier inn at the albert dock , dont worry you will have a good weekend in liverpool where ever your staying but you will no what i mean when you get to the adelphi

Original Poster

hi we are in early 30 and only paid £69 each for bus,hotel three course dinner and breakfast with a hour free bar on the night so think i will get me moneys worth we thought the hotel was not going to be out to flash.
    what are the best attraction to go and see while we are there?

Theres a small place up the left side of limestreet station by the o2 academy, its called 'the dugout' its quiet but it has a nice big leather corner couch and a pool table what more could you want? good if your new to liverpool and want to avoid the harsher places also convienient if your traveling by train. try mycitydeal.com and look through the liverpool listings they have 2 new deals everyday keep an eye on it untill the day you go, i often see heavily discounted vouchers for paintballing restraunts and beauty parlors etc.

Original Poster

thanks thedoc23 will give it a try

Go and see the Cathedrals,they are amazing.Also,The Philharmonic pub opposite the Royal Philharmonic is a good place to eat and takes you back to when Liverpool was once a great trading city.Scousers are the best and we love them,we are from Stoke and go regularly.
    Enjoy your weekend
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HUKD new UI66
      2. PayPal payment cancellation?66
      3. Quad-core laptop under £470?10
      4. Decent 4k TV on a budget34

See more discussions