Livingston Designer Outlet

Found 25th Jul
Has anyone been to Livingston Designer Outlet? I'm planning a weekend in Scotland and I've heard about it. Is it worth the trip there (2hrs each way there and back plus the 2-3hours shopping time)? Are the deals there usually good?
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
No been myself, but others that I know, have loved it. If you don't fancy it after that drive ( I'm sure you will ) pop through to Edinburgh, just another 30 mins to the city centre.
Edited by: "STRICKIBHOY" 25th Jul
I’ve been a few times and don’t rate it personally but that’s probably because I haven’t really been looking for anything specific. I’m sure there are bargains to be had if you are looking for something. Haven’t been in about a year so I’m not sure of any new stores. Trip advisor has quite a few reviews if you haven’t looked on there. The main shopping centre is right next to it too with the usual stores. Enjoy your trip to Scotland.
It's ok but if I were only in Scotland for the weekend, I wouldn't waste a day there. It's just shopping.
Don't bother making a trip - it's nothing special.
It's the usual Clarkes, Weird Fish, Le Creuset tat that all outlets have. You'd be better off popping to the one at Gretna Green if you need a wee when driving home.
termite2 h, 0 m ago

It's the usual Clarkes, Weird Fish, Le Creuset tat that all outlets have. …It's the usual Clarkes, Weird Fish, Le Creuset tat that all outlets have. You'd be better off popping to the one at Gretna Green if you need a wee when driving home.

Yep I agree. Better off with the Gretna one.
Depends if the stores there appeal to you. There’s some good deals to be had if they’re the brands you like. There’s only a few that I’m interested in so wouldn’t make a special trip (2 hour journey there for me too)
Livingston is great! But it’s a massive hit and miss, sometimes yo get great bargains but you really have to look, especially in the Lacoste outlet.

The New Balance outlet has some decent deals too, especially on Made in The UK trainers.

Sign up to their online mailing list and they give you a 10% off voucher at the info desk... that’s if you decide to go.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants