Found 27th Apr 2011
My account has a £50 OD, if I go into that money, how long do I have to pay it back?

1. Misc
  2. Lloyds
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Lloyds
8 Comments

Banned

forever unless they tell you otherwise?

Original Poster

Oh, Ive never gone into the OD before so not sure what happens. Am probably going to be in the OD for a week within the next few days but can pay back a couple days later. Hope a huge APR isnt tacked on though.

Banned

Civic EG6

Oh, Ive never gone into the OD before so not sure what happens. Am … Oh, Ive never gone into the OD before so not sure what happens. Am probably going to be in the OD for a week within the next few days but can pay back a couple days later. Hope a huge APR isnt tacked on though.

Maybe best to have a chat with Lloyds?

Not gonna be that huge - few pounds at most. As long as it is an authorised overdraft you set up with the bank you have nothing to worry about.

it's always good pratice that if you use your OD in the month - pay it back by the end of the month - especially if you have a regular "wage" going in - £50 is relatively small tbh!
Most banks won't even charge for such a small OD - just make sure you don't go over your agreed limit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with post #1, however Lloyds TSB will charged £5 + overdraft interest per month to be in your overdraft by £10+

Lloyds TSB overdrafts, click the Overdrafts explained tab.
Edited by: "globalkilla" 27th Apr 2011

Banned

and switch to smile (£500 fee free overdraft as standard)

I thought you were a student! In which case you would have a interest free overdraft up to £1250.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Leicester sack their manager!45
    2. Missing the old HUKD for sale area.66
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769208
    4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would35139

See more discussions