Lloyds Pharmacy

Found 6th Jan
so I made a bunch of orders with this useless shower! All have been cancelled. What a joke. Did anybody manage to get anything delivered?

Dear Customers

Thank you for your email

Firstly we apologise that this is a generic email.

Due to the recent promotions and a technical error on our website we are experiencing an exceptionally high number of emails and are unable to respond personally at the moment. Unfortunately our website had oversold a high volume of promotional items and our customer service team have been supporting or warehouse in cancelling these order items so that all remaining order items can be dispatched. We would advise that there may still be a delay in dispatch of the remaining active order items due to the high number of orders to be processed by out warehouse. Apologies.

Please note that this was not a deliberate action but a technical error and we would never purposely disappoint our customers.

Due to the issues mentioned above, stock on our website is currently out of sync with the stock available in our warehouse and cancelled items may still incorrectly be showing as in stock. Again apologies for this.

If you have not received a cancellation notification your order items should still be active. If you can please be patient you will be updated in regards to your order as soon as possible.

If you have received an email that items have been cancelled from your order, and your order total is then adjusted losing any discounts such as a voucher code or free delivery, please email us to advise and we can refund this back to you as a customer service gesture once the remainder of your order has been dispatched. In this case please ensure your email includes your order number, and the promotional code used if applicable.

Cancelled items are final and orders will not be substituted or left on back order.

Orders cancelled in full should not be charged and the funds should automatically be returned by your banking provider. Any queries regarding the return of pending funds, please email us with your order number and the payment method used. If paid by PayPal please also include your PayPal transaction ID or PayPal email address.
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
5 Comments
Got this order and waiting on another.

33003604-FEEFv.jpg
Original Poster
you must have got in at the beginning i assume. well done
Darzen3 h, 6 m ago

Got this order and waiting on another.[Image]

50 shower gels (shock). If every person has ordered an amount like that I'm not surprised they have run out of them lol.

If you do get them you're sorted for the next 4 years I reckon.

By the way, hide your address in the screenshot!!
Edited by: "hearts22" 6th Jan
hearts222 h, 59 m ago

50 shower gels (shock). If every person has ordered an amount like that …50 shower gels (shock). If every person has ordered an amount like that I'm not surprised they have run out of them lol.If you do get them you're sorted for the next 4 years I reckon.By the way, hide your address in the screenshot!!

I only ordered that many as I thought it was a mistake and would be cancelled.
That is the store address btw.
Darzen2 h, 7 m ago

I only ordered that many as I thought it was a mistake and would be …I only ordered that many as I thought it was a mistake and would be cancelled.That is the store address btw.

Ah ok. Thought I'd tell you in case you had forgotten about it being visible
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants