Groups

Lloyds TSB

Hello. Does anyone know if Lloyds Tsb have an email address to contact them? Ive looked on their website and theres nothing showing there.

Thanks

7 Comments

Banned

they don't have one, but I feel for you, been there too

0845 3 000 000

Banned

jubbyme;7883313

http://lloydstsb.creativevirtual.com/LloydsTSB/?startContext=help%20centre.contact%20usthey dont use an email address, they hide behind the online form

that is an automated FAQ

"You asked us:
    are you human?

Our answer is:
    Sorry, we don't have an answer to that question. Can you phrase the question differently and try asking again? "

Original Poster

lumoruk;7883351

that is an automated FAQ"You asked us:are you human?Our answer is:Sorry, … that is an automated FAQ"You asked us:are you human?Our answer is:Sorry, we don't have an answer to that question. Can you phrase the question differently and try asking again? "

Hahah thats brilliant! I just prefer to do things via email cos its easier. I posted a letter to them in January recorded delivery, they;ve recieved it but no response hence why i wanted to email

Banned

banks are pigs, can you not go in and give them a mouthful?

banks dont like email for security reasons - u are better off (and prob more safer) to call them or meet them in person

i hate lloyds
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2991054
      2. What is there free to do in your town?1016
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33180
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846324

See more discussions