Lloyds TSB are GREAT! - Honeymoon

Banned
Just tried booking my honey moon hotel was for £1,400 odd got a call from my bank, girlfriend picked up noted it was an auto bot and hung up :roll:. Had to call back and authorise the transaction, I feel so safe knowing they are looking out for me

14 Comments

Original Poster Banned

btw it's cheaper to use a 10% discount code than risk 10% cashback through quidco, as they reduce the room rate before taxes, which also lowers the taxes and fees. Just a heads up for people

oh and 140 air miles, I'm off to Paris for free!

http://images.channels.nl/images/hotel/org/990/990676.jpg

yeh just as safe as stopping my card on numerous occasions in shops and telling me there is nothing wrong! only good when they want to be!

yeah i like lloyds, they always seem to sort out any problems i have nice and fast

lol wait til they stop your card in iceland when you spent £20 just cos you used it a few times that day-complete embarrassment..

Original Poster Banned

plumberman01;6498751

lol wait til they stop your card in iceland when you spent £20 just cos … lol wait til they stop your card in iceland when you spent £20 just cos you used it a few times that day-complete embarrassment..

I believe their systems pick up on altering patterns of behaviour, using it more than 3 times in one day could constitute an alternative usage pattern

plumberman01;6498751

lol wait til they stop your card in iceland when you spent £20 just cos … lol wait til they stop your card in iceland when you spent £20 just cos you used it a few times that day-complete embarrassment..

totally agree with you :thumbsup:
mine was stopped trying to get petrol 1st time i used it in the morning tried it again after work still got rejected and then when i booked a holiday over the net and paid a deposit of just under 300 not as much as a security call so i phoned them and went into the branch to complain totally mucked up so they did :x

I had them ring me once to tell me there was somone attempting to withdraw a large sum from my account...............i politely informed them to tell the cashier to hurry up as i was bored of waiting. :-D

Original Poster Banned

Syzable;6498851

I had them ring me once to tell me there was somone attempting to … I had them ring me once to tell me there was somone attempting to withdraw a large sum from my account...............i politely informed them to tell the cashier to hurry up as i was bored of waiting. :-D

:lol: :lol: :w00t: :lol: funny funny funny repped.

Because of the experiences my son had with Lloyds, I felt I just couldn't bring myself to trust them with my own finances and cancelled all my accounts with them.

We got an £150 award via the Financial Ombudsman, which is supposed to be binding and the thundering scabby ****wits STILL haven't had the decency to pay up after 3 months.

Use Lloyds at your peril

(Why isn't there a thieving pirate emoticon?)

Original Poster Banned

Fluffykins;6498951

(Why isn't there a thieving pirate emoticon?)

:pirate: i thought that one would have done it?

[COLOR="Red"]Hope you have a good time, geeza.

I'm sure you will.[/COLOR]

....but on the plus side they paid us over £1000 as they gave us incorect info last year about our mortgage!

Then a remotgage with them for a fraction of our house value took them 4 MONTHS to process. They wrongly filed our paperwork...'forgot' to send faxes-the list is endless-totally incompetent (well for us they have been!)

Syzable;6498851

I had them ring me once to tell me there was somone attempting to … I had them ring me once to tell me there was somone attempting to withdraw a large sum from my account...............i politely informed them to tell the cashier to hurry up as i was bored of waiting. :-D

lol i like this:thumbsup:

Syzable;6498851

plumberman01;6502990

lol i like this:thumbsup:

:lol: me too:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again416
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356123
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949
    4. Stop everything, Nutella is bringing a biscuit snack to the market - Metro1312

See more discussions