Groups
    EXPIRED

Lloyds TSB- International money Transfer- Please help!!

Hello Guys,

I need to may a payment of USD 400 through bank tranfer( BACS) to an account in the netherlands. . I am with lloyds TSB and was wondering if someone could tell me the cheapest way to do it as i have just checked their online site and it says charges= £25!! But i had read somewhere that BACS within the EU areusually free?

Any help would be greatly appeciated. Thanks

8 Comments

They always charge unless you have a euro account, I work for a bank but use a moneybroker as they are charge free but I think there is a minimum spend.

friend sends from Hungary and pays-but says cheaper than paypal. Can you not just pay with paypal and make it a gift-i believe its now free to receive?

louloo;2875732

friend sends from Hungary and pays-but says cheaper than paypal. Can you … friend sends from Hungary and pays-but says cheaper than paypal. Can you not just pay with paypal and make it a gift-i believe its now free to receive?

I dont think currency change is fre though :whistling:

Also when someone in the other currency put the cash back into their Bank Account from their Paypal Account, they will have to pay the fees :-D

Original Poster

wendyak;2875723

They always charge unless you have a euro account, I work for a bank but … They always charge unless you have a euro account, I work for a bank but use a moneybroker as they are charge free but I think there is a minimum spend.

Thanks wendy, I will check out the moneybookers website. I guess thats the only other option i have as paypal is out

beawolf44;2875884

Thanks wendy, I will check out the moneybookers website. I guess thats … Thanks wendy, I will check out the moneybookers website. I guess thats the only other option i have as paypal is out

western union :whistling:

Banned

faevilangel;2877730

western union :whistling:

Proper dodgy!:whistling:

Original Poster

I have registered with moneyboookers. I think the fees for the tranfer is about 1% , which is not bad at all
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767156
      2. word association Game73844447
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543740
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047073

See more discussions