Groups

Lloydspharmacy Ionising Air Purifier - Is this any good for people that suffer Hayfever?

has any1 got any experince with this product or a similar product, to 'purify' the air. Was thinking about buying it for my room, as last night hayfever was a nightmare!!

shop.lloydspharmacy.com/web…263

11 Comments

same interest here but different reason: does it filter smoke from cigarettes?

edit: sorry i posted too fast, seems it does after all

Banned

Dunno, but them things you shove up your nose are BRILLIANT...got one yesterday and I haven't sneezed ONCE today!

Original Poster

LOL ive heard that those things that go up your nose aint good?? how long does it last after sticking up your nose, how often do you have to put up ur nose?

Banned

agulma;2284322

LOL ive heard that those things that go up your nose aint good?? how long … LOL ive heard that those things that go up your nose aint good?? how long does it last after sticking up your nose, how often do you have to put up ur nose?

2 minutes up there..... last did it as 10am....

I have really bad hayfever too...I'm on 80mg Kenolog (Strongest dose) injection, 1 a day tablet and drops etc.....my nose hasn't itched once either

Defo worth a try

Original Poster

ODB_69;2284340

2 minutes up there..... last did it as 10am....I have really bad hayfever … 2 minutes up there..... last did it as 10am....I have really bad hayfever too...I'm on 80mg Kenolog (Strongest dose) injection, 1 a day tablet and drops etc.....my nose hasn't itched once eitherDefo worth a try

Il buy it then, as Lloydspharmacy Allergy Reliever and Ionising Air Purifier both bought togthere is 19.99 duno about postage, if it gives me relief then worth a try, cheers

Banned

my hayfever was hurrendous last night as well, i think i got about 2 hours sleep

i am tempted by this offer at lloyds, do the nose thingys hurt at all?

Banned

Spearmint;2284584

my hayfever was hurrendous last night as well, i think i got about 2 … my hayfever was hurrendous last night as well, i think i got about 2 hours sleep i am tempted by this offer at lloyds, do the nose thingys hurt at all?

No, just feels weird...no pain though...when its on, you get a slightly warm almost feeling...plus great for entertaining kids....whole nose glows red if you turn the light off...

Its like sticking 2 mini tampons up your nose....not the slightest bit of pain....

Be warned though.....if your bunged up make sure you have some tissue in your hand!!!
    I couldn't breathe through my nose at all yesterday I was so bunged up....within 5 seconds of using this I started clearing up....I gave it 2 times for the first go and they more than opened up....good clear out....was a real relief!

Banned

thanks ODB i might try and get some later in the week if i get a chance

Apply vaseline to the insides of the nostrils, the allergens should get stuck there and therefore allowing a good nights sleep. Worth a try

Banned

thanks manj, tried that and it doesn't work

:thumbsup: This has no effect on pollens, or much else.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29213641
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1743
      3. Your dream gaming set up?1121
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …152364

See more discussions